• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

George Noory On The AM Radio Dial In The Dead Of Night

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I drive around in my truck a lot late at night. Like listening to the radio. George Noory is amazing. You'd think there'd be tons of boredom on terrestrial radio but his show is nuts. Talks about Demonic Possession, Ghosts/Entities, fear of Clowns, Extraterrestrials, other little visitors who monitor our lives.

People call in seemingly like from a sanitarium. I turned him on quickly last night in the middle of a segment. Seemed like it was based in rational business projections until I figured out she was a psychic who got into Darkside Doom and Gloom investing your money based upon the upcoming apocalypse.

Norry went on a depressing rant also speculating getting into conspiracy because he said, "a large and disproportionate number of my guests/listeners have died in the last 12 years compared to other radio shows."

Anyway, listen to the George Noory. KFI if you're in LA.

George Noory

137191a.jpg

"I have a mustache."

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I've been listening to Coast To Coast for decades. Never a bad show and many classics. No subject too loony. Big Foot, Lizard Men, chemtrails, illuminati, it's all there.

Now, about you riding around in your truck in the middle of the night...

I've been listening to Coast To Coast for decades. Never a bad show and many classics. No subject too loony. Big Foot, Lizard Men, chemtrails, illuminati, it's all there.

Now, about you riding around in your truck in the middle of the night...

Noory is the closest thing to Rod Serling with a tin foil hat on. So open-minded he welcomes on the schizophrenia. Most insane callers ever that are almost as far gone as the actual guests.

He mentioned going on Jesse Ventura's show. He said he usually has a mustache but didn't then and he was appearing on TV. He said a hair and make-up person drew one on with a pencil. He said it looked OK but he was self-conscious and insecure about the quality and lushness of his mustache. Probably heard Saddam from the grave laughing at his drawn-on facial hair.

He was discussing Bigfoot and seemed to be putting together a sting to capture him. Even mentioning that they're(Bigfoot) meaner than we think.

In my truck at night I either go North, South, East, or West but I always go somewhere. I am well traveled.

People should stay away from AM radio, especially you Dino. It will make you crazy...or at least crazier than you already are. ;) It's like a lot of nut jobs went there because nobody really cares about AM radio anymore.

I have to admit that the very few times I accidentally tune the conspiracy theories you here on it are hilarious if not amusing.

bobjustbob

As much as George believes all of that shit is "possible" the only thing George is afraid of is the Ouija board. A few years back he decided to go to the dark side and have a sitting. He milked this for months. Come time where everything is set up. Brought in some of his loony experts to do it with. At the end of his 3rd hour he backs out like a pussy afraid of the evil. Spent the last hour taking phone calls. Everyone of them telling him thank God he didn't do it and glad that he is safe.

As much as George believes all of that shit is "possible" the only thing George is afraid of is the Ouija board. A few years back he decided to go to the dark side and have a sitting. He milked this for months. Come time where everything is set up. Brought in some of his loony experts to do it with. At the end of his 3rd hour he backs out like a pussy afraid of the evil. Spent the last hour taking phone calls. Everyone of them telling him thank God he didn't do it and glad that he is safe.

Good one. I've heard him mention the Ouija board. He was really freaked out about clowns the other night. He said clowns originated from the Plague dressing up like the dead to entertain the living. Some callers tried to calm him down and the others wanted him to double-down. Wonder what George Norry's house is like on Halloween. Does he pass out candy or crucifixes?

Zombieland-clown_zpsbfadea80.gif

"You fear me more than a mummy!"

bobjustbob

Of course clowns are evil. 40 of them can jump out of a little car.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
AM radio is always a guarantee for unintentional humor, it's also where lunatics like Commander Potatoe get a great deal of their source material.

People should stay away from AM radio, especially you Dino. It will make you crazy...or at least crazier than you already are. ;) It's like a lot of nut jobs went there because nobody really cares about AM radio anymore.

I have to admit that the very few times I accidentally tune the conspiracy theories you here on it are hilarious if not amusing.

Wow, I really screwed up the grammar on that last sentence badly. I missed entire words, didn't have the passed participle of "tune", missed commas, somehow have "you" when I meant "I", and didn't have the past tense of hear or even the right type of hear as I put here instead. Yet when I reread that the first time before I pushed the reply button it somehow made sense in my head. In my defense I was pretty tired.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Noory and people like him work for the government.

:facepalm: AM radio is fine, and there are real conspiracies.

:tongue:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
He's on that show, "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel. Or as it's now known, "the Mystery Channel".

bobjustbob

Wow, I really screwed up the grammar on that last sentence badly. I missed entire words, didn't have the passed participle of "tune", missed commas, somehow have "you" when I meant "I", and didn't have the past tense of hear or even the right type of hear as I put here instead. Yet when I reread that the first time before I pushed the reply button it somehow made sense in my head. In my defense I was pretty tired.

You just may have become one of many victims. Sometimes callers and guests get cut off from the show because government is listening.

Did George tell the story of when someone left a Ouija board in the studio? He set his ham sammich on it and somehow it disappeared. I wonder if the dead also like turkey.

Proponents of ancient astronaut theories like Coast to Coast host George Noory maintain that humans are either descendants or creations of extraterrestrial beings who landed on Earth thousands of years ago. An associated idea is that much of human knowledge, religion, and culture came from extraterrestrial visitors in ancient times, in that ancient astronauts acted as the catalyst to mother-nature.

This theory goes along way in explaining just why Playboy Cyber Girl, Felicia Taylor’s tits are out of this world. ;)

:rubbel:

http://www.sensuallinks.com/280710/0728-1.html

Attachments

• Felicia's perfect tits.jpg
    Felicia's perfect tits.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 95

bobjustbob

Remember Steve Fossett? He's the guy that crashed his plane in the California mountains. Maj. Ed Dames is a remote viewer and regular guest. He claimed he knew where Fossett crashed. For the following year Dames would pop in to say he was narrowing down the exact location. His mile sq map was 50 miles away from where ID found. Dames continued to claim that was not the actual location of the crash and his map was correct. The site and Fossetts remains were just 1/2 mile from the ID.

Dames was never asked about the incident when he came back to the show saying he knew where the Malaysian flight went down.