• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gene Wilder has slipped the mortal coil.

Fuck fuck fuck..
He was a good one. Didn't know he had Alzheimer's.

I am gonna miss him.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
A fantastic talent. Goodbye, Waco Kid. :crying:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
He certainly was comedy gold. I loved "Silver Streak".

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
There's a funny story they recount on the DVD extras of the Willy Wonka movie. The producers are interviewing potential cast members. Now, these are just interviews...BEFORE actual casting. So Gene walks in. The guys all look at each other, before he even says a word. And they say, "He's perfect. There's our Willy Wonka."

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I love that he was a fellow Iowa alum. And he didn't forget us. He donated regularly. His philanthropy extended to some meaningful causes relating to women's health, specifically ovarian cancer research.

My favorite role of his was Rabbi Avram Belinsky aka The Frisco Kid. It was such a sweet and earnest role. The Mock Turtle in Alice in Wonderland also highlighted his genuine goodness. Frederick Frankenstein and Black Bart were up there, too. But they were a little more manic.

RIP Gene Wilder.

One of my favorite scenes and lines of his was in Silver Streak (can't find the clip) in the car dealership. "A pussy huh? A pussy!!! Can we go now?"

One of my favourite comic actors, Stir Crazy, Willy Wonka, Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein are just a few of his films I enjoy watching, but the list of great films of his are endless. RIP Gene Wilder

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
His philanthropy extended to some meaningful causes relating to women's health, specifically ovarian cancer research.

Probably because of loosing Gilda...who in her own right was comedic gold. Did they ever do a film together?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
What a tremendous talent. Great individual as well. Huge loss. R.I.P. Gene. Saw him live in London's theater district in the late 90s.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Saw this yesterday, very sad indeed. RIP dude.

On a positive side they've already been putting his movies on the Comedy Channel as a tribute. I just watched Stir Crazy. I hope the play Willy Wonka, that was a huge deal when I was a kid.

Also, I'm going to be using the Gene Wilder memes as much as possible.

My favorite role of his was Rabbi Avram Belinsky aka The Frisco Kid. It was such a sweet and earnest role. The Mock Turtle in Alice in Wonderland also highlighted his genuine goodness. Frederick Frankenstein and Black Bart were up there, too. But they were a little more manic.

"That's 'Frunkenstein!'" ...