• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gay Marriage, legalized marijuana...is there a connection?

Philbert

Banned
Now I get it!
It's a Religious Right thing...

For instance, Colorado recently approved gay marriage and legalized marijuana. It all makes sense now, gay marriage & marijuana being legalized.

Leviticus 20:13- "If a man lays with another man he should be stoned."

Now I get it!
It's a Religious Right thing...

For instance, Colorado recently approved gay marriage and legalized marijuana. It all makes sense now, gay marriage & marijuana being legalized.

Leviticus 20:13- "If a man lays with another man he should be stoned."

Well Hot Sheet! Dat right ther is a god damn knee slappa!

lals

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i do wonder what turd version interpreted it that way.

it's actually: If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

Philbert

Banned
Sigh...only the rigid pole up their ass types really care exactly how that SciFi Epic THE HOLY BIBLE is written.
Find an excuse to smile...

squallumz

Sigh...only the rigid pole up their ass types really care exactly how that SciFi Epic THE HOLY BIBLE is written.
Find an excuse to smile...

no, you just made shit up trying to be funny. didnt work. it would have been better if it actually said that. othersie i can make shit up and post something about anything.

Philbert

Banned
It really does say what I posted (although someone else put that little comment together); stoning was a most popular method of group execution back when people used to think like you do now.

And in spite of your lack of a sense of humor, it is still very funny as stated. :rofl2:

Aren't you gonna comment on the inaccuracies of the post I linked to? C'mon, don't be selective...educate us on the Bible.

squallumz

It really does say what I posted (although someone else put that little comment together); stoning was a most popular method of group execution back when people used to think like you do now.

And in spite of your lack of a sense of humor, it is still very funny as stated. :rofl2:

Aren't you gonna comment on the inaccuracies of the post I linked to? C'mon, don't be selective...educate us on the Bible.

fyi, i was only fucking with you with my gif. but now you are all badass so im giving it back to you now.

also, im not going to bother reading whatever dribble you want me to read, so dont bother asking me.

third, yes, people stoned people. but, the point was, thats not what the actual verse reads, so i posted what it really said so people don't walk around thinking it actually said that. then you got all interested in my ass and started talking about rods, and wanted to pick a fight with me over what you think of the bible.

i find internet atheists so passé.

Philbert

Banned
Sorry, wrong all over. Not an atheist.
Your loss, and like I said...

humorsense not loaded.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
People advocating both might be more socially liberal. There are Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, and other political groups and movements which are or have become advocates for both gay marriage and legalization of marijuana.

Philbert

Banned
The OP was done as a 'for-fun' post, and some old and tired souls decided not to join in the fun but to rain on the parade.
The key word here is "fun".
Click on the link I posted a few posts back...more fun stuff from the Members Only Joke thread on Bible quotes.

Smile, we may all get nuked soon enough.