• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gay man tied to lamp post and set on fire.

There are hate crimes. Most crimes occur randomly. People do not rob banks because they are robbing a bank of a particular type or a certain ethnic group works there or does business there...

But what if the bank robbers hate capitalism? Hate crime!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I was under the impression that all violent crimes were hateful in essence, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, etc... Maybe I'm missing something here :dunno:

Just a crime that should be punished. Harsher punishments are needed for crime.

Maybe he got killed because he mouthed off to the wrong bunch, or maybe he was just being a dick so someone killed him, or maybe he was murdered because he was gay. Heinous crime, no doubt. But to jump to the conclusion that he was murdered solely because he was gay is of little help in finding the assailants and bringing them to justice. Lateral flutter. Find the killers, punish them to the fullest extent of the law. Who cares why they killed him? Isn't killing someone for any reason bad enough?

:yesyes:

But what if the bank robbers hate capitalism? Hate crime!

I agree. So, there is one hate crime. :1orglaugh

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Not even to page 2 and the focus is back to the definition of _____________. A guy is dead, murderers are walking the streets and some people are more concerned about the whether or not the media is sensationalizing the story.

Maybe if good ol' truth-bringer Rupert reported it, then some of you would believe it to be true.

Rupert is the paragon of integrity and honesty.

Not even to page 2 and the focus is back to the definition of _____________. A guy is dead, murderers are walking the streets and some people are more concerned about the whether or not the media is sensationalizing the story.

Maybe if good ol' truth-bringer Rupert reported it, then some of you would believe it to be true.

Rupert is the paragon of integrity and honesty.

That is just ridiculous.

I could just as easily say to you: Not even to page 2 and the focus is being shifted, ever so unexpectedly, to trash talk about Fox News and Rupert Murdoch.

I couldn't help but notice that your first post in this thread was trashing Fox News... how exactly does that differ from the lack of attention being payed to the victim that you seem so up in arms about? Do as I say, not as I do... is that the point you're trying to make here?

Something like 1,500 people get murdered everyday... what would be the point of posting this thread if it didn't evolve into some other type of discussion? You'd rather see 35 pages of "R.I.P." and nothing else? Silly.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
That is just ridiculous.

I could just as easily say to you: Not even to page 2 and the focus is being shifted, ever so unexpectedly, to trash talk about Fox News and Rupert Murdoch.

I couldn't help but notice that your first post in this thread was trashing Fox News... how exactly does that differ from the lack of attention being payed to the victim that you seem so up in arms about? Do as I say, not as I do... is that the point you're trying to make here?

Something like 1,500 people get murdered everyday... what would be the point of posting this thread if it didn't evolve into some other type of discussion? You'd rather see 35 pages of "R.I.P." and nothing else? Silly.

Yep

A normal homophobe wouldnt do this. Whoever did this is a seriouly disturbed individual. See more people even homophobes often cant see another human being in pain. It is simply now how most people are wired. But whoever did this is a total psychopath.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Doesn't matter. He was gay so it doesn't count and damn you if you criticism him for that or any of his flaws. :nono:

I once forced a gay man out of his own house because he was beating up on his partner. Does that make me a bad person for being physical with the gay man, or does that make me a good person for sticking up for the other gay man?

You've opened a can of worms.

So, to be clear: he deserved to be tied to a lamp post and set on fire?

In all fairness, deserving or not, if you don't tie him to something, he could escape and extinguish himself. And we wouldn't want that, now would we?

A normal homophobe wouldnt do this. Whoever did this is a seriouly disturbed individual. See more people even homophobes often cant see another human being in pain. It is simply now how most people are wired. But whoever did this is a total psychopath.

Agreed. This is a sociopath at work... the victim being gay is irrelevant, and unfortunately probably not the first person this sick fucker has killed.