• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Games you would like to see get remastered?

Either for this current gen consoles or the 4K upgraded ones on the way.

Red Dead Redemption (PLEASE!!!!)
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Mass Effect 1-3

For newer games, I guess some indies would be nice like Journey, Flower, Unfinished Swan. Seeing those games remade & upgraded in 4K resolution would be mind-blowing. And the original Mirror's Edge.

But I really feel that it should be at least 2 generations (PS2/Xbox or older) before something should be considered for a remake, the older the better.
#1 Would be Final Fantasy VI. A real remake and not just some cutscenes tacked on. (Willing to bet Adam will be with me on this one)

Others would be:
Any of the Final Fantasy Legends/Legend of Manas
Crazy Taxi
Jet Set Radio
Rumble Roses - Come on, you know you want this!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
The Mass Effect Trilogy definitely.

And a sentimental favourite of mine, TimeSplitters Future Perfect.

Those few would keep me happy for a while.

how could I forget about the Bioshock games? Well they didn't forget about me.

Behold:

I've only played Bioshock Infinite on the 360. It's one of the most memorable and definitely the most imaginative title I've ever played but always wished I could see it in all it's glory on PC or this gen of consoles.

So to play 1, 2 and Infinite on PS4, yeah, my gaming docket is pretty much booked up for all of fall 2016.

Sweet!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Final Fantasy 7, where they don't actually fuck up the combat.

Parasite Eve 1 and 2

I still have my original copies. But to see a new fully developed version would be awesome!

Spelljammer: Pirates of Realmspace.
Dune.
Dune 2000.
Star Trek Armada.
Star Trek Armada 2.

AH Adam at least enjoy PE2. It is a wonderful game. It isn't "survival horror" in a sense. But it is a great biology course. I beat it a dozen time. Still on nightmare mode because my buddy and I were playing through it together and yet to finish cos of adulting

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
AH Adam at least enjoy PE2. It is a wonderful game. It isn't "survival horror" in a sense. But it is a great biology course. I beat it a dozen time. Still on nightmare mode because my buddy and I were playing through it together and yet to finish cos of adulting

I owned them both at one time. I liked them, but I just never got far. I remember them being spooky. I'm not good at spooky. A remaster is long overdue. Square, go make millions doing it. But hurry the fuck up.

There was a live action mini series in Japan about it I think I recall.

I owned them both at one time. I liked them, but I just never got far. I remember them being spooky. I'm not good at spooky. A remaster is long overdue. Square, go make millions doing it. But hurry the fuck up.

There was a live action mini series in Japan about it I think I recall.

There was a movie. And it originally a novel. I have the novel. Very scientific. Even has a bibliography of all the science journals he used for reference lol and second half of book turns into a Gore fest if I remember right.

But the game is why I passed my biology classes

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
There was a movie. And it originally a novel. I have the novel. Very scientific. Even has a bibliography of all the science journals he used for reference lol and second half of book turns into a Gore fest if I remember right.

But the game is why I passed my biology classes

Shame on your school.

But Parasite Eve 2 is chock full of science journals, information and enemies based off of science. Had you finished it you would know this, Adam.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
RE3, RECV and Dino Crisis.