• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Futurama

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
ALL-NEW EPISODES BEGIN THURSDAY, JUNE 23 AT 10:00 P.M.

In the premiere episode, “Neutopia,” the Planet Express crew crash-lands on an unknown world, where they encounter a bizarre alien who is unfamiliar with the concept of gender. The creature subsequently conducts a series of experiments, modifying the crew members’ sexual characteristics in strange and wondrous ways.

In the second episode, “Benderama,” Bender gains the power of infinite self-replication, producing a vast horde of smaller and smaller Benders. Comedian Patton Oswalt guest-stars as “Unattractive Giant Monster,” a repulsive alien who is extremely sensitive about his appearance. When the giant’s feelings are hurt by the people of Earth, it is up to Bender and his minions to fend off the giant’s attack in an epic battle of Good vs. Ugly.

Special guest stars this season include Patton Oswalt, Dan Castellaneta, Stephen Hawking, and Buzz Aldrin. The show’s entire original voice cast will be returning, including stars Billy West, Katey Sagal and John DiMaggio.

Article

Too bad it's not on at 8:00 PM.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The second episode sounds like it is going to be good... but didn't they already do the multiple Bender thing in the first movie?

The show has been back for the past year now. This is I believe the second season of all new episodes. And why 8pm? Can't stay up past 8 and hang with the big boys?

:tongue:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The show has been back for the past year now. This is I believe the second season of all new episodes. And why 8pm? Can't stay up past 8 and hang with the big boys?

I know. This is just a heads up that the new season is starting. (Season 7)

8pm would have more viewers. :tongue:

I know. This is just a heads up that the new season is starting. (Season 7)

8pm would have more viewers. :tongue:

More like you have to be in bed by 9 and you hate that you can't watch Futurama. :(

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I don't think I've seen the latest one's yet. We seem to get everything last down here. .. and I'd rather bang Amy, though I'd do Leela too.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
The latest ones I've seen is "The Beast With a Billion Backs" episodes. Still haven't seen the new ones.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The last two new shows it looks like they are just trying to see how far they can go and how many bleeps they can use.

It's not helping the show at all. :facepalm: