• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Futa, Dickgirl, Hentai and Anime Pics and Clips

If you’re lost at the thread title, this may not be for you, but if you’re like me, you’re asking yourself, “Where is FreeOnes' Futa, Dickgirl, Hentai and Anime Pics and Clips thread? Wonder no more. I’ll kick it off with some well-known and -gooned artists:

Kinky Jimmy - one of the first "good” futa artists online that I can remember. An emphasis on celebs:

tumblr_oqvwvuHJIS1tdvjpqo1_1280.jpg

InCase - "western" futa with some eastern touch:

Futanari_nude_in_public01.jpg

Dmitrys - an Internet fav, his girls run toward action-figure muscled, some are horse-cocked, and lots of cum. A cast of characters, with Peach as my fav (not pictured here):
6WWHV1e.jpg

While there's no hentai and anime in this post, such is welcome in this thread, but let's stay consistent with the trans, ladyboy, and dickgirl theme of the forum (there is a place for anime in another forum, if it doesn't fit here).

tumblr_okgnt0zzPC1r7h611o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4c5b4gYJB1u3mdmso4_1280.jpg

thumb.php

27beac.jpg

tumblr_ou4aj8qbp61tapa9jo3_1280.png

Keeping with the theme, Catholic school tgirls, from artist Rayzoir, exchanging favors in the hall:

tumblr_osshsvQuMJ1sni4cyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_osshsvQuMJ1sni4cyo2_1280.jpg

Look for a re-up of the gifs above, not happy with how they came out.

Little bit of a theme here, I guess. The first image is evocative of Mario Bros. Princess Peach, or something. Surely, I've got that wrong. The second, that's that Incredibles movie that I never saw.

Last edited:
Little bit of a theme here, I guess. The first image is evocative of Mario Bros. Princess Peach, or something. Surely, I've got that wrong. The second, that's that Incredibles movie that I never saw.

tumblr_oldswynadw1ui1edko1_1280.jpg

a.jpeg