• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fucking virgins --granada hills, california

usedcondom

Banned
I met my girlfriend our freshman year at college, but we actually lived about five minutes away from each other back home, so when school let out we stayed together. Her mom spent her days at their home, so we would meet at my house while my parents were at work and make out upstairs on the queen-sized bed that had been my older sister's.

We'd each spent high school awkwardly fumbling through relationships, so from our first date on we were appallingly open and honest about what we wanted from each other. We'd spent the following two years kissing, rubbing, fiddling, sucking, and otherwise working our way through the vast worlds of sex, without ever going "all the way." We'd made a point of purchasing condoms "just in case." I don't know how accidental we expected it to be, but it made sense at the time.

I really wanted to make sure I lasted longer than five minutes.

The summer after our sophomore year, I was embarrassingly unemployed and living at my parents' house, while she worked at the Barnes & Noble in town. We were in my room on her day off, fooling around to Jimi Hendrix's Electric Ladyland. Everything must have felt more charged than usual, because we both agreed I should put on a condom, "just in case." At one point — somewhere around "Gypsy Eyes" — I was on my back with her kissing me and scratching my chest. We looked each other in the eye. She backed onto me and slowly sat up.

I remember us both pausing to let the reality sink in, silently running an inventory of the situation. I was concerned that there would be pain, so when she (sounding surprised) said there wasn't any, I focused my attention on my other pressing concern: oh God, this is actually happening. Oh wow. Oh boy. Ohhhhhhh boy. Oh wow.

I wish I could remember more details about the act itself, but mostly I remember keeping an eye on the clock. I really wanted to make sure I lasted long enough not to finish first — or at least longer than five minutes. I figured everything else (What positions did or didn't work? How fast? Dear God, what is okay to grunt at her? Is "I love you" expected or in bad taste?) would work itself out, just so long as we (I) could keep it going. In the end I finished first, but she said that was all right. I helped her get off. It seemed like a fair compromise.

When we woke up, it was late afternoon. We were both stuck to the sheets, and the music had ended long ago. My parents were due home in about an hour and a half, so we held each other awhile under the sun streaming through the window, before peeling ourselves off eachother, dressing, and collapsing on the couch downstairs.

We've stayed together past graduation, despite her repeatedly leaving to study abroad. Right now, we're both anxiously anticipating her return in two months — watching the calendar and still, sometimes, watching the clock. We did it again the next day as pros or so we thought.

After our bodies recovered she wanted to mount me as I lay on my back. Having just shot my load I was half erect but well lubed with sperm for an entry into her vagina. She lowered her self on my manhood and sighed as I impaled her. She was silent and motionless as she knelt over me. Suddenly she tensed up and began breathing hard even harder than our last union of lovers. She whimpered as she slipped down my love shaft more and more, she even shook a little. My sweaty body was all she could handle emotionally and her body was all I could think about. To think this girl was coupled with me after all the things we endured to end our virgin status.

I remember feeling down her blouse behind the bleachers that hot august day after the game. I remember her feeling my chest as hairless as it was and hugging me close. I was old enough at 18 for a stiffie and she was close enough to feel it pressed up against her stomach. At 18 she felt down my pants and at 18 and 1/2 slid her hand under the top of my briefs. She did not see my penis until we were both nearly 19, as I never saw her va jay jay until that same day when we were of legal age. Now at 19 she was feeling it inside her and I was feeling her stretched out vagina around my tenderloin. All the waiting was worth it as we cared about each other a lot.

The delay which was sometimes painful for me was a blessing as our love grew so much as we matured. I remember the first kiss and the sparks that flew when our lips met for the first time- those years ago . I remember her soft firm tongue meet mine as we embraced in the bushes at the lake. I even remember the day we masturbated over the phone for the first time . My cock in hand was stiff and it shot a load up on the underside of my brothers top bunk bed mattress. Our mutual jerk off private session over the phone allowed us to experiment with our bodies and learn how to control our selves.

Anyway to get back to our lovers union, she was slipping down my shaft slowly enjoying my body more and more on our additional session and I was now fully erect inside my girl. She started bouncing up and down and my member was sliding in and out. Her vagina was sloppy wet from our loving and my penis slipped out of her love clamp only to have her position it to impale her on the next bounce.

She wanted it doggy style so she got on her hands and knees and I knew where to position myself and also to take control of the situation by slapping her bottom once to show her who was in control. She yelped at the contact but grew all the more horny as she stuck her behind at me in a way that said “ fuck me hard”. I grabbed her arms and her chest fell down. All she could do was dangle there hoping I would not let go and this forced her butt higher and spread her sex out even more. I rammed my rod in her vagina, though I could have done her anally, but wanted her ready for that type of sex. I was fully impaling her down to her cervix and she was moaning for more of my beefcake. My testicles she had first seen long ago were banging and slapping against her ass. The movement caused them to tingle and hang low in their protective sack.

My pimple covered scrotum was hot and bald as I shaven myself for this event. She had also shaved her vagina to please me and it was a sight to behold. I saw her clitoris for the first time peeking out from underneath its hood. It was so delicate I was afraid to touch it so I left it for another day. Suddenly she tensed up, twitched and flailed about as she had her first vaginal orgasm or so I thought.

I was on the verge of ejaculation and noticed my spine was on fire and my balls were twitching in my scrotum. My testicles raised up close to my body and suddenly my body relaxed and out flowed jets of cum streaming in her pussy. When my ejaculation was complete I lowered her in a heap face down and collapsed on her back. My limp love shaft fell away from its warm home and was squeezed against her ass crack when I landed on her.

She was spent and could not move so I rolled off her and threw a sheet over her sweaty, sex coated body. I fell asleep face up and the cold woke me up an hour later. As she was asleep still, I washed her body and cleaned her up as she lay there. She rolled over mostly in a dream state, so I washed her pelvis, stomach and breasts.

Her breasts were so fantastic. B cups they were with long nipples and contoured areolas to fit in my mouth. I was sucking them as she woke from her dream. She admitted she was doing the star quarterback on the team in her dream but I was OK with that as I was the one she really loved and I was the one she lost her cherry to.

We never married each other, but came close. Life is cruel sometimes as it changes and people need to move and go down different paths they are not in control of life’s twists and turns. We had a few more encounters with each others body’s and grew aware of each other’s needs until life separated us. I even was fortunate enough to share her body after her college days and all her different sexual experiences. She said I had prepared her for her loves but I was her real original lover.