• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fucking Machines / Sex Machines - Who Owns One?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Anyone got one? Looking to pick one up and wondering if anyone's got any insight to a certain brand or whatever. Looking at the ones for women.

Spanks!

Every video I've seen of a woman riding a sybian looks like they're about to pass out from the pleasure. I think they run $2,000 tho.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
... Looking at the ones for women.

Spanks!

Adam, you know I love ya. but you can't be saying these things in public. Some people may have different thinkings of who is going to use it on who.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/red-xxx said:
Red XXX[/URL][/B], post: 10201687, member: 55251"]I've broken a few - build quality isn't great:hammer:

I like you. Also.. any brand names you can drop? Anything lasting more than others? Still shopping!

I don't own one, but I wish director's would make scenes were about three hot Women are lined up in a row getting Fucked Simultaneously with Fuck Machines administered by other Hot Women. I wish some of the Classic women like Nina Hartley, Ona Zee, Seka and Vanessa Del Rio would Administer and Control the Machines while all Dolled up in Business Suits or Tight Dress Blouse Tops and Tight Hip Hugger Pants, Stiletto Heels.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Adam, you're not listening to me. Being surrounded by ass holes presents pictures and thoughts that may be ... I'll leave it at that.

I made my lover out of tin foil. I lubed her up with butter to insert and she betrayed me! Inserted my urethra with a sandy hook :(