• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fucking in a pool?

Have you fucked in a pool?

• YES

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • NO

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Have you done it?

Pulling out and jizzing in a public pool is fun. Peoples reactions to a little bit of stranger jizz is always quite funny.

You get to be put on this cool list after you get out of jail too........

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
was in a lake so close enough. I recommend fucking in water. Its a whole new experience and fuckin awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
My parents had a pool at our old house (my high school years) so I used to do it all the time with my ex (bitch, slut, whore). I don't recommend it when the girl is on her period though unless you want to reenact scenes from Jaws...

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
One needs to remember that chlorine is a desiccant (drying agent) so make sure you've got plenty of KY with you if you want to fuck in a pool or spa. Otherwise, you're going to leave some serious red skidmarks on both penis and vagina.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
It was great did it with an exgirlfriend of mine many years ago. However I have yet to have sex with a women in a hot tub or shower. Let me add that to the list.

It's great. I did it in a hot tub. Fantastic. Showers is good times as well but when you start washing the vag out with soap that shit hurts apparently. My girl didn't like that too much. :)