• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fucking a Seminarian

member999996

Closed Account
I was curious of this guy at first. He wants to be a priest, but I hear he has a girlfriend... But it was cool to me. I thought, well, maybe he's not serious with the girl. So I drink with him during one of his family events. Hmm... he's a sweet talker, kept on telling me how cute he finds me, touches my cheek, and leans on my shoulders. As the night goes on, we are becoming noisier and the his relatives are seeing our connection... Well, after hearing some naughty teasing, I felt compelled to kiss his cheek, but she grabbed my ass, and kiss my lips with such passion.

He took my hand, and led me to a dark corner. I was hesitant but, well, he kissed my ears and I fell weak on his arms... We grabbed my breasts like a pair of apples and gently squeeze them. I tried to push him away, but my senses prevented me. We kissed and kissed and kissed, until I notice I was lying in bed and he was on top of me... I told him, this is wrong--- you're a man of God... but he just moaned and pulled his dick out of his pants... I tried to stop him but he placed a gentle hand on my mouth and said, don't worry, I won't hurt you...

Oh my God, he did! He almost tore my undies to the side and lift my dress upwards til my breasts are exposed... He gently caressed my nipples, then went on to kiss my pussy. I was coming right then and there.... I love the way he sticks his tongue around my clit, and even though Im moaning him to stop, I was so drunk and pleasured that I willingly pushed his head and spread my legs even wider...

He took it as a sign and just jump on me like a baseball hitting the ball... OUCH... I was a virgin... he de-virginized me that night, and he didn't even know it at first. But when he saw the blood, he stopped for a moment to kiss my lips, then gently rock on, he was moaning so much because of pleasure... and he said, I'm sorry but I have to enjoy you......and fucked harder... Yeah, you're mine now, your my bitch...

I came again, and felt exhausted. But he turned me around and said, what if tomorrow I don't see you again? So he grabbed my butt upwards, and lick my ass.... then he pushed... I was really hurt, and slapped him in the face... but when I saw his eyes so passionate and wanting, I told him to try again... this time he succeeded. He fucked my ass in pleasure.

In a way, I was so happy that night. For now, he's with me... and he said we are going to be secret lovers forever. When he becomes a priest, he'll fuck me in his holy cloth... and he'll take me to places I've never been before.

I just love a seminarian sex-boy!