• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fuck Everything

Life sucks. Doesn't matter what I try, something always goes wrong. I'm sick of fighting a losing battle.

Anyone else have days like this? How do you cope?

I had a shity ass day today also, well just about everyday is bad. Rightnow I am kindof down, I just play videogames, or listen to music and vent. Stuff like killswitch engage and hatebread, fearfactory, etc.. or I go and shoot my airsoft gun. Sometimes I draw to get the shityness of a day out of mind. It kindof sucks fealing down and sad all the time though. Here are some good songs, http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/Hatebreed/music.aspx, http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/KillswitchEngage/music.aspx, http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/StoneSour/music.aspx, http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/TheAgonyScene/, They are all streaming media. Dont know if this is in your taste of music or not.

Last edited:

jod0565

Member, you member...
I come to Freeones and unwind and something always makes me laugh.
We all have crappy days here and there but we trudge on because that's the way life is - it'll be better soon.

It is kind of funny, but the "Losing Battle" thing reminded me of Norse Mythology. According to that, The Gods of Asgard were waiting for the Final Battle (Ragnarok) which they knew they would lose, since the forces of Chaos would outnumber and beat the divine and human fighters. And yet, they would celebrate in the halls of Valhalla, waiting their impending doom.

Whenever I feel down (and that happens a lot!), I remember this. It won't necessarily make me feel better but.... It is a consolation to know that there are more unhappy human beings than happy ones, and sometimes I even wonder if there is anyone who is happy. It's just part of human nature. We all have our shitty days, all have our ups and downs. The point is riding the wave :)

The Captain said:
Life sucks. Doesn't matter what I try, something always goes wrong. I'm sick of fighting a losing battle.

Welcome to the group that contains about 95% of the people in this world. You should feel lucky you only have days like that. For some people that is their entire life. I would suggest to not giving up. Sometimes the hardships we go through make us stronger people than any of the good things that can happen to us. Things can always get better and bad times usually don't last forever...at least that is what I keep telling myself...hehe. Also remember there is somebody out there that has it worse than you. That's not a good consolation, I know, but it could be always worse.

georges

Staff member
You shouldn't lose hope.Tomorrow will be a better day ;)

The Captain said:

Buy yourself a handgun or shotgun, go out to a rock quarry and shoot up every thing you can think of... bottles, cans, boards, etc. Nothing is more stress relieving than the sound of a loud boom followed by hot lead knocking various objects all to hell. Trust me, its fun!:D

Everyone has days where it seems as though life sucks but all I do is go for a stroll and think about everything which is wrong and rigth and eventually I get in a better mood. Or on other occasions I go for a drive down the beach and just sit and watch the sea. Watching such a beutiful and peaceful movement of water calms me down and gets me feeling a little happier.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Realize that tomorrow is another day,

We all have bad days, weeks, months.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
....whatever you do, don't sit around, don't watch TV.... be active, DO something...

The Captain said:

Thinking of Mr. Murphy, who said, "Anything that may go wrong. Will go wrong."

I go down to that part of the town where the most down-trodden lives while I find I'm with a loosing hand played out to me by life.

Stay there for a few hours and talk to a few. See them going through life with enormous courage against all odds and get back a new man.

If they don't loose faith in life, why should I?

Last edited:
Go for a walk, watch a good comedy, read a book, exercise, listen to some good music, masturbate furiously.

I usually start at the last one and move from there.

thomasjenkins said:
Buy yourself a handgun or shotgun, go out to a rock quarry and shoot up every thing you can think of... bottles, cans, boards, etc. Nothing is more stress relieving than the sound of a loud boom followed by hot lead knocking various objects all to hell. Trust me, its fun!:D

wow... you actually suggested a man who are depressed like hell to buy a handgun.. i know what you meant but it seemed strange to me

4G63

Closed Account
The Captain said:

That's life, it's hard.

Your not built for pleasure, your built for work, most of us will spend our whole lives working. Learn to enjoy the simple things, like the beauty of a woman, pride in a job well done.

When it comes down to it, your work is all you have. Learn to do it well, master your self, and then masturbate. These are the things I know.