• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FTV Girls (rated: 9.8)

Maerten

Ex FreeOnes Team Member
Latest review, 2017-11-27 02:11:45
You really will not find an amateur website that is better than FTVGirls, and that is saying a lot. At its very core stands an intriguing premise which is only enhanced by the selection and quality of the talent that appears in its 1000+ video clips and photo sets. There is so much you will get out of the subscription to this website and I really cannot recommend it enough to everybody.

Read the complete re-review or visit FTV Girls directly

Older review, 2017-02-16 02:14:45
Like a good bottle of wine, FTV-Girls just keeps getting better with time. The site has been up and running for over a decade and they're not showing any signs of slowing down anytime soon which is great news for you. All the content looks great, the models are absolutely stunning and updates are still coming in exactly when they're supposed to so all in all, this site is a must see!

Older review, 2013-10-16 02:13:48
FTVGirls is a great site. These are the girls we really want in our real world. The girls you see shopping, at the mall, at the park, you will see them doing these things then you will see them getting naughty too. The progression between real and tame to hot and naughty is what makes this site so great. The naturalness and the dismissal of photoshop is the other factor that seals the deal. Real girls, really hot, done really well. Highly recommended.

Older review, 2005-11-14 17:42:47
I can definitely say that FTV Girls has one of the best members areas I have seen. The content they have is fantastic and so are the girls, no exceptions plus if you consider that many of them are first timers, it's even better! They have taken care of every little detail, the videos pages are perfect and each girl has her own page with the magazine style layout which really looks original and classy in my opinion. If you join this site you will be really satisfied, trust me and go for it right now.

Read the complete review or visit FTV Girls directly

donator

Banned
Re: FTV Girls (rated: 9.5)

I see that the girls are very young and beautiful. I have a question though: all this girls are doing this things for the first time? It doesn't seem so. And if that's so it's a very good thing.

Not sure if it realy their first time but I do know you don't see their girls on many other sites (if any at all).

S

sputnikgirl

I used to have a membership there. Very large site, and very user-friendly. Only downside is you have to download some stuff if you're on a Mac to get the vids to play.

goodman

Banned

I used to have a membership there. Very large site, and very user-friendly. Only downside is you have to download some stuff if you're on a Mac to get the vids to play.
Why don't you have a membership there anymore? It's to expensive or did you get bored there? :tongue:

Not sure if it realy their first time but I do know you don't see their girls on many other sites (if any at all).

FYI
You can see most of those girls and more on Matts Models
Hes been shooting since 1997 and has like 800 girls.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod

Most of the girls are professional or have turned professional after appearing on the website. FTV just uses different names or just the first name for most of the girls.