• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Frontal titty fuck?

Does anyone else really like titty fucking done this way? Penetrating right into the front of the cleavage so that you're thrusting directly toward her chest, rather than thrusting on it like in a traditional titty fuck? This just looks fun. Looks like it could be a little hard, even with lube. A little bit more wobbly to get in there.

Anyone have any other great examples of this? Is there a better term for this to search for more material?

Attachments

• OOZRbzUh.jpg
    OOZRbzUh.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 411
  • 2000x2000.6.jpg
    2000x2000.6.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 305
I love this too. I also like clothed reverse titfucks where you put the dick inside her cleavage...never seen a finish like that though.
What exactly do you mean by reverse? Like standing over her head with your dick pointed towards her bottom?

I agree on the clothed part. Especially when she's just in a thick strong bra too small for her with a lot of top spillage.

What exactly do you mean by reverse? Like standing over her head with your dick pointed towards her bottom?

I agree on the clothed part. Especially when she's just in a thick strong bra too small for her with a lot of top spillage.
Yeah like the guy's belly button is facing her face, and standing over her tits and shoving the dick down the cleavage and the dick pointing down. It's not really doable for dudes who have dicks that point up, but sometimes the girls can bend forward and make her cleavage more accessible. I haven't seen a cumshot while in this position though...