• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Friend fucks my girlfriend

championguy1

Closed Account
It was Christmas break at the University we attend and I live in a frat house with a roommate. My roommate, myself, and my gf are all seniors. We party together regularly and have a good time with each other. I have never noticed any attraction between the two of them. So during break we have nothing to do all day since class is out of session. We decide to day drink at a friends house. We all get really drunk with about 15 other people at the party.

My gf and I decided to head back as the evening is winding down. We get to my room alone and have sex. I get her off and she makes me cum, just like always we're both pleased. So, we lay down and fall asleep...

Some background, my gf and I have been dating for over 2 years, and have been faithful to each other while being very freaky with each other.

My roommate is a college football player and we are best friends and fraternity brothers. Hes a big guy and a very typical frat/football guy build. I'm more a basketball player type so I'm in shape and tall, but not as bulky.

So as we're sleeping my roommate comes in. I wake up, my gf does not. He's drunk and so am I. He sets his stuff down and heads out of the room to party some more, I thought. My gf was not awake at this time. 5 minutes later she gets up and says she has to go the the bathroom, so I roll over and try to fall back asleep.

I hear the shower running and voices coming from the bathroom which is just behind the paper thin wall my bed is against. Its my gf and my roommate. I am still drunk and don't get up or move, just listen:

"He's passed out, now take off your pants so I can suck that huge cock of yours."

I freeze, I can't breathe, but I'm rock hard...

I hear her gagging from having his dick in her throat, it sounds like she's struggling. A smack that must be him slapping her ass. After what seemed like an eternity I begin to hear her moaning..

"oh fuck, i'm so wet. Fuck my pussy."

She always talked dirty to me, but this was a slutty sound I've never heard before. It sounded as if they were right against the wall 6 inches from me.

He kept pounding away and her screams got louder and louder. Then i heard:

"Fuck my ass, i know you do anal with the cheerleaders.."

It was true, my roommate was an ass man, but my gf was not. I almost came right then...

I could hear her cry-moan dealing with the obvious pain of the first dick in her ass.

He kept fucking her harder and harder in the ass. She was moaning very loudly now, I wondered who all could hear.

After another 10 minutes I heard her say:

"Now cum in my pussy, I'm going to squirt all over your huge cock."

Its true she squirted almost every time we had sex. Her screams began to rise in pitch and volume and I knew she was close to climaxing:

"Do it! Cum in my pussy!"

"Oh fuck you slut, here it comes."

With that I heard her moan the loudest moan yet and heard him grunt. I knew what had happened...

I heard the bathroom door open and quickly closed my eyes. Now my bedroom door opened and a figure stood next to me in the dark..

She climbed on top of me and shook me "awake" then immediately sat her pussy on my face, turned around and began sucking my cock...

"Thank god you were hard for me when you were passed out cause I'm so horny" she said between breaths of air while sucking my dick.

I could taste my roommates fresh cum dripping from her pussy, but she never said a word. We fucked twice after that and on the second time my roommate walked in on us with a smile on his face.

Neither have fessed up to it happening at all and its been a year, and I never asked...

Few Pics of her
546516_2546127551426_1727332976_n.jpg553115_2546057789682_700010404_n.jpg574521_2554406438393_653864866_n.jpg

She's pretty what is her name? Sometimes things happen, maybe your friend had a muscular meaty cock... would had been irresistible ;)

I wish i could do girl-on-girl with your girlfriend she's really HOT =)

Charming gf you got dude!

- - - Updated - - -

She's pretty what is her name? Sometimes things happen, maybe your friend had a muscular meaty cock... would had been irresistible ;)

I wish i could do girl-on-girl with your girlfriend she's really HOT =)

do share the story if you do! ;)

clove21

Closed Account
She is hot... I'd bring it up that you knew what happened just to see her reaction. Then call me up for the mmf, damn.

whore! you should've gotten up that second and said something, cmon man

Goddamn! This story made my fucking day! Thank you! It sounds to me, like you got a threesome comin' any day now. It's so naughty, the way it's playin' out. The girl looks so sexy. And to think she's so naughty! I love it! I'm inspired. I can't wait to share my own stories.

Oh right, and 'getting hard' to your girlfriend shagging your best friend isn't?
And then there's this...
"I could taste my roommates fresh cum dripping from her pussy"

Thanks for clearing that up. (Not the cum)

Yeah, but it's all so fuckin' naughty. That's what would get me off about it. It's not about you tasting the cum. It's the taste of his cum reminding you what a nasty whore your girlfriend is.

Yeah, but it's all so fuckin' naughty. That's what would get me off about it. It's not about you tasting the cum. It's the taste of his cum reminding you what a nasty whore your girlfriend is.

...And why would you want a whore girlfriend?

Since this story isn't real, I'm gunna say the posters idea of his best friend is the dude in this pic.
Now imagine licking his cum. (Any cum for that matter)

Gay.

Attachments

• gay-queen.jpg
    gay-queen.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,326
you, are gay, and you wont mind if wqe fucked your gf, so u could taste our cum too, would you?