• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes-wide model quiz game

Would you be interested in this game?

• Yes, sounds kind of fun.

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Meh. Don't care, probably wouldn't play it.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No. Stupid fucking idea.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • What the fuck is wrong with you? Just close this thread.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Would it be possible for the FO team to make a FreeOnes-wide model identification quiz game at some point? I'm thinking that it could display random images from photos.freeones.com in such a way that the model name wouldn't be visible anywhere. The game would ask for you to write the full name of the model as listed in her FO profile (or maybe it would accept one of her aliases too) in a text field. This could be timed (maybe 15 seconds per image) so that you wouldn't be able to just cheat by going through the photos section and finding the right image there.

Before starting the game, one could select the models to be included in the quiz based on their profession or other details from their bio (hair color, breast size, other measurements or what have you, basically the same fields as in the advanced search engine could be used to limit the selection of models) and then only include those with matching bio details in the quiz. Or, if you would want to, it could include every single model who has a photos.freeones.com gallery. The game would keep an overall score of how many names you have known correctly vs. all the pictures that have been displayed. You could set how many questions would be asked or just make it run as long as you want and then display and save the overall score on quitting. The score would only be recorded if you would be logged in to MyFO.

The game should also keep track of how often a model's picture has been displayed in such a way that if one model's image has just been shown, it wouldn't show any more images from that model until two weeks (or some other suitable period of time) has passed. Other details could be included in the future, such as stats for showing which models you have identified correctly most often and which ones you don't remember at all.

Of course I know that this would require quite a lot of work to program.. So, would anybody else be interested in this? What do the FO team members think, anyone willing to even consider making this?

Let's see if I can make a poll.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I can file this away, but right now there's so many projects on the line that I don't even have anyone to install Chrome on my work station! LOL

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I remember fondly a quiz about Jenna Jameson - I won that one and got me my first FreeOnes Tee.

These games are extremely fun. Just wait a while and you will have a lotta fun, too :)

I would be great to have a game like that on my cellphone, or something like a boobs (or even ass) recognizer with multiple choices. Actually, over the web there is some games likes that but they only feature holywood actress, that's boring.
to stay over the top freeones must develop more mobile apps imo :2 cents:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I would be great to have a game like that on my cellphone, or something like a boobs (or even ass) recognizer with multiple choices. Actually, over the web there is some games likes that but they only feature holywood actress, that's boring.
to stay over the top freeones must develop more mobile apps imo :2 cents:

Cool suggestion. It's going on the list.;-)

Just to make this clear: I certainly do hope that if implemented, this should be much more than just another flash game with pre-selected models and multiple choices. The entire main point of my suggestion was that everyone who has a photos.freeones.com gallery would be included in the quiz by default (unless one knowingly wants to limit the choices by some bio detail(s) as I described earlier), as well as every future model who will have a photos.freeones.com gallery. That is, the game should just directly use the photo section database of pictures so that as galleries are added for models, the selection of models available in this game expands as well, automatically and without manual additions. That's how I am hoping that you would code this thing from the beginning.

In that way it will be several orders of magnitude better than any of the other very limited model guessing flash games that I have seen (and the existing ones are really utterly pathetic). Sure, the game could also have "easy" settings with multiple choices and just a limited selection of most popular models, but I certainly would not want the game to be just and only that.