• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*Freeones Troll Hall of Fame*

I think his name was Zkinka or some shit like that? :dunno:

Zdenka. My favourite was about how your precious virgin wife gets basically kidnapped and held prisoner as a sex slave by a squad of huge black guys on what amounts to an island of non stop rape, and when she's finally released from her traumatic ordeal six months later, your normal cock can not satisfy her.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Zdenka. My favourite was about how your precious virgin wife gets basically kidnapped and held prisoner as a sex slave by a squad of huge black guys on what amounts to an island of non stop rape, and when she's finally released from her traumatic ordeal six months later, your normal cock can not satisfy her.

That's him....

The James Deen fanboy if I remember correctly?

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

No change there ...........

Miss

Cunty SPUNKFUCKSHITPISS

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Here's a Zdenka classic....

"Heard she pussy farted at the 15 minute mark. Deen is such a big dick bastard."

Masterful, I say. :yesyes:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Hey, of all my shitty posts that's the one you take?! :o

PS: I don't hope you'll get the Super Aids, Ace. (Cause that would mean I'd get it, too sooner or later) :lovecoupl

PPS: Why no OCSMs? Some of them are the biggest trolls! They just post stuff to be in center of attention! :D

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Hey, of all my shitty posts that's the one you take?! :o

PS: I don't hope you'll get the Super Aids, Ace. (Cause that would mean I'd get it, too sooner or later) :lovecoupl

PPS: Why no OCSMs? Some of them are the biggest trolls! They just post stuff to be in center of attention! :D

Because I been sent to the sin bin more than once for criticizing some of the precious snowflakes. If we were in India they'd be at the top of the caste system. But feel free to go to imgflip.com/memegenerator and create your own masterwork.

Why no OCSMs? Some of them are the biggest trolls! They just post stuff to be in center of attention!

Because I been sent to the sin bin more than once for criticizing some of the precious snowflakes.

Speaking of snowflakes I have a fabulous recipe for Italian "Tonno alla palermitana", it will make your face fall off its so fucking good. Sometimes I like to pair it up with some "Il timballo del gattopardo" when I have larger gatherings and of course wash both down with some "Nero d'Avola wine", everything is to die for I swear, mine is the best. I cant wait for the ice to thaw so I can get back out on my boat.

:dunno:

spacearow99 or AgentRaven77? No, I didn't forget either of those turds. Like VV, I chose to snub them. Besides, if I were to include them, they'd cry "racism." But then again, SirFartsAlot, BaconSalt, LovesCock, MiltonWaddums and various others were not included, so I am equal opportunity. Revamp closed his account, so that's a dead end, too.

Vodka is a clown, but he's very educated. You cried racism about your black NCOs in the Marines. I'm mostly sticking to military forums for topics of interest.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
We couldn't have done it without the likes of jsmoothpa and his movie scripts. Also the Suzie Diamond stalker. That dude started 200 threads wanting to know "who is this babe" with 600 bumps. God bless them and I welcome more of them.