• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*Freeones Troll Hall of Fame*

This thread only lacks anymore some assari's personal presence... I think he is not banned anymore... :cool:

nunerd.jpeg

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
spacearow99 or AgentRaven77? No, I didn't forget either of those turds. Like VV, I chose to snub them. Besides, if I were to include them, they'd cry "racism." But then again, SirFartsAlot, BaconSalt, LovesCock, MiltonWaddums and various others were not included, so I am equal opportunity. Revamp closed his account, so that's a dead end, too.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Hell yeah!. Now I can go hide under bridges and scare little goats. Anyone know where I can get a sign that reads "Free Candy" and is as wide as a Chevy van?

Ace Boobtoucher

I've been thinking of changing my handle to "Cunty SPUNKFUCKSHITPISS" ever since I saw that picture.

*I'm kidding, Anders. Please don't do that.

Ace Boobtoucher

Will's posts are generally persistently annoying as an itchy butthole but that is a nice callback.

Ace Boobtoucher

Au contraire. My awesome criticism of your less-than-stellar posts in the past have helped everyone else immensely.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
What about that cat who loved to post about big dick dudes and how they wreck the insides of bitches?
I think his name was Zkinka or some shit like that? :dunno: