• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>> FreeOnes Top 20 babes 2006 announced!!!

It's 2007 and as always it's time to announce the top 20 babe list. The list is based on the ammount of searches for the particular babe on FreeOnes.com

Not realy suprising to see Briana Banks is on top putting Jenna in a close second place. So far Jenna has always been on top so would this mean Jenna is on her way out of the top 20?

One of the biggest upcoming stars last year was Amy Reid who has a nice 8th place wich is pretty good. Furthermore there are no real suprises.

Anyway here is the top 20 for 2006. Enjoy!!

01. Briana Banks
02. Jenna Jameson
03. Tera Patrick
04. Lanny Barbie
05. Gianna Michaels
06. Catalina Cruz
07. Ava Devine
08. Amy Reid
09. Crissy Moran
10. Nina Mercedez
11. Krystal Steal
12. Brittney Skye
13. Eva Angelina
14. Brandy Taylor
15. Silvia Saint
16. Raven Riley
17. Devon
18. Jill Kelly
19. Sara Jay
20. Tory Lane

top20_2006.jpg

Picture courtesy of Vivid.com!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
#7 and #10 are surprises for me in the top 10 - I wouldn't have thought they'd be so high.

11-20 seem right!

Good info! :thumbsup:

Yes no suprises and none I really search for either.

Just shows how much I don't follow the crowd :D

I'd taken a interest in Amy Reid at first but she ruined her look with the blonde hair and also she's gone the Tera Patrick route. Everythings the same, same poses in shoots and same positions in the same style film scenes. :o

That doesn't look to good for someone with your user title at the moment... :D ;)
I know. I'm a failure :D

Well, one of the good things about these Top 20 lists, is the opportunity to look at all of these beautiful women, and perhaps find a new favorite. That's how I've found a lot of my personal favorites. Someone mentions a name or links to a gallery, and then you wonder why you hadn't seen that gorgeous model before.

gianna and ava come as surprises to me

Both did a lot of shoots last year wich caused the ammount of searches for them to go up as a rocket :glugglug:

I have never understood how some of the water balloon boob girls always make the top 10. I guess they have just been around longer and have made bigger names for themselves to date. *Although Jenna Jameson and Tera Patrick were the ultimate when they first started out. The rest of the old guard...eh..

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
This may sound like heresy to some, but except for Gianna & Brandy, I find myself uninterested with the usual suspects....