• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes to Sponsor Sabrina Deep's 2012 World Bukkake Tour! Woop!

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Usually is maximum 50 ppl. mostly it depends from the locations, though. First and second date in Germany for example is a studio and they don't allow more than 20 people per shooting for logistics security reasons.
It'll be a big house in NYC, instead and i might allow over 50, being this one my last WBT.

SabrinaDeep

Oh, btw.....in case nobody has noticed....Sabrina is giving away a private blowjob at one of the Bukkake Tour locations. ;-)

http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...ion-posts-guessing-game!-Starting-August-24th!

If i can't lick your balls while all in i'll also pay you dinner afterwards ;)

nuts1.gif

nuts.gif

swallow_cum_hung1.gif

This has always been a dream and a fanstasy of mine. I'd totally do that, but because we're talking about AmericaFuckYeah stuff, i'd needto be contacted rather than just taking my own initiative. I've got a family and need to go on with my own life ;) If you can help, go ahead and have me being contacted. I'll even fly to middle east in incognito if needed :)

I'd help if I could, but that's not in my realm of expertise at all. Sorry :(
Hopefully someone else reading this thread could, but if you're not able to visit the troops overseas, do you think some sort of homecoming bukkake could be arranged? x

SabrinaDeep

I'd help if I could, but that's not in my realm of expertise at all. Sorry :(
Hopefully someone else reading this thread could, but if you're not able to visit the troops overseas, do you think some sort of homecoming bukkake could be arranged? x

As i said, home or not doesn't matter. If you can help go ahead and i'll be available. You can pvt msg me anytime you want :)

you know, that's an amazing offer. i wish there were more women who shared your opinion on oral sex...

hahaha exactly, I would get a lot of free dinners this way!!!! Oh wait.....what?!

Sabrina, I'm a big fan but was wondering if you'd be okay receiving cum on your tits instead of a facial from me if I'm lucky enough to participate. I love cumming on breasts like yours.

Being surrounded by dudes 24/7 sucks. Only have 1 decent looking chick out of the 5 we have on our fob which makes it even worse.

Sorry guys that i didn't announce the superstar today as promised, but i discovered tha Petra is out of office until Monday and i don't want to quote on her behalf ;)

;) I already guessed who the superstar is...prepare to be blown away!

SabrinaDeep

Sabrina, will all the guys participating be required to wear protection? How do we find out if you get selected?

You're all required to have a a freaking very recent nominal valid hiv and stds test. In Europe you will also be rapid-tested for HIV 1 and 2 on site by a qualified paramedic on spot just a few mins before the event. LA wise in Jan: about the hat, we don't know yet how the legislation is and what implies exactly for, ie, BJs, but we will follow the LA rules whatever they will be: if we'll need condom even for bj, we will do GB with condoms. If condom will not be needed for BJ/cumshot (likeley and yes, i know controversial = stupid...too long to explain...ask me if you wanna know more) we will go with plain bukkak eplan (still a bit of fucking added i'd like it ;).
Everything assuming that we're gonna film. Because i might decide not to film if i had enough and then fuck political shit

=

we fuck home without filming

=

i do whatever the fuck i want in my home with whomever and how many (ever?) people i want

=

bukkake + gangbang + valid very recent STDS and HIV certificate + on site HIV 1 and 2 rapid test

=

if you want to wear condoms you are welcome (this always).

I hope i was clear enough, but if i wasn't let me know.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
You're all required to have a a freaking very recent nominal valid hiv and stds test. In Europe you will also be rapid-tested for HIV 1 and 2 on site by a qualified paramedic on spot just a few mins before the event. LA wise in Jan: about the hat, we don't know yet how the legislation is and what implies exactly for, ie, BJs, but we will follow the LA rules whatever they will be: if we'll need condom even for bj, we will do GB with condoms. If condom will not be needed for BJ/cumshot (likeley and yes, i know controversial = stupid...too long to explain...ask me if you wanna know more) we will go with plain bukkak eplan (still a bit of fucking added i'd like it ;).
Everything assuming that we're gonna film. Because i might decide not to film if i had enough and then fuck political shit

=

we fuck home without filming

=

i do whatever the fuck i want in my home with whomever and how many (ever?) people i want

=

bukkake + gangbang + valid very recent STDS and HIV certificate + on site HIV 1 and 2 rapid test

=

if you want to wear condoms you are welcome (this always).

I hope i was clear enough, but if i wasn't let me know.

marry me.