• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> FreeOnes Parties Prague, June 6th! Come Party With Us!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Yes! It's time again for another hot FreeOnes Party! This time we're headed to the other extreme and hosting the party in Prague! So if you live in Prague, live near Prague, or can get yourself to Prague on June 6th then listen up! We've got Carol Goldnerova and Mandy Saxo to come party with you at Goldfingers!

carol_g_foparties.jpg
mandy_saxo_foparties.jpg

So, mark your calendars for June 6th at Goldfingers and keep an eye on FreeOnesParties.com for further details!

Hell yeah!!!!

Oh maan! Why? Why do these parties happen when i am pretty busy?! :rolleyes::o
Gonna miss this one too.

You should come to Istanbul. Wonderful experience.

Any more girls coming & when (at what time) does it start? (& which one of these girls doesn't speak english? :D)

I forgot 1 question...

Until what time will the party go on? If I go I need to know if I need to book a hotel room...

Have you guys ever though about throwing a freeone party in Wash DC?.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Damn I need to go, but alas I am in the US, have a fun time

I dont think I will be able to make it :bawling:, but I'd just like to thank Petra for bringing to my attention Mandy Saxo, who until today I had never heard of.

:thumbsup:

I dont think I will be able to make it :bawling:, but I'd just like to thank Petra for bringing to my attention Mandy Saxo, who until today I had never heard of.

:thumbsup:

I do hope you've heard of Klara Smetanova, Zuzana Zeleznovova, Leony April, Jenni Gregg, Cindy Velmon, Lucy Lee (Eu version), Anetta keys, Adriana Malkova, Carrie du Four, Roxy Carter, Julya Bright, Joana Redgrave, Susana Spears, Mellie Swan, Jana Miartusova, Gina Lee, Veronica da Souza, Jitka Branich, Sonia Red, Gigi Lightspeed aka Lola, Lea Tyron, Marketa Belonoha, Marketa Brymova, Satin Bloom, Carla Cox and Eufrat before. (just to name a few Czech models/stars)

(this is also a nice list of people that could be invited :D (if they're still active...))

I do hope you've heard of Klara Smetanova, Zuzana Zeleznovova, Leony April, Jenni Gregg, Cindy Velmon, Lucy Lee (Eu version), Anetta Keys, Adriana Malkova, Carrie du Four, Roxy Carter, Julya Bright, Joana Redgrave, Susana Spears, Mellie Swan, Jana Miartusova, Gina Lee, Veronica da Souza, Jitka Branich, Sonia Red, Gigi Lightspeed aka Lola, Lea Tyron, Marketa Belonoha, Marketa Brymova, Satin Bloom, Carla Cox and Eufrat before. (just to name a few Czech models/stars)

(this is also a nice list of people that could be invited :D (if they're still active...))

Eufrat is one of my favourites, she's absolutly stunning. :thumbsup:

But other than that I'm oblivious :D No wait, Anetta Keys and Gina Lee I have heard of them as well. :hatsoff:

I guess I have quite a bit of research to do ... ;)

Eufrat is one of my favourites, she's absolutly stunning. :thumbsup:

But other than that I'm oblivious :D No wait, Anetta Keys and Gina Lee I have heard of them as well. :hatsoff:

I guess I have quite a bit of research to do ... ;)

We got Eufrat on our Berlin booth this year ;)

Party will start around 8-9pm and go on till well 3 or 4 aka late :)

Does anyone know if there are any bars that are open from 3-4 am till dawn? (I really don't want to get a hotel room if I don't need to...)

Does anyone know if there are any bars that are open from 3-4 am till dawn? (I really don't want to get a hotel room if I don't need to...)

Probably, I happen to know there is a flight going back at 7am or so to Amsterdam ;)

Maybe you could get some Hungarian stars as well (in Prague that is, I have no doubt there'll be enough of them in Berlin)? Of course I know that it's almost the 6th of june already, so I don't know if it's still possible.

Still lobbying for San Fagcisco... :helpme: