• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes is the 2014 Fan Site of the Year! We did it again!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I just saw the list of Xbiz award winners and believe this is our 4th win in a row for the Fan Site of the Year!

The FreeOnes Team just wanted to thank all of you from visitors, members, models, producers and site owners. :) I think that we have enough exciting things on our plate for 2014 that we might make an award in 2015 possible as well so stay tuned!!

Mayhem

Banned
I suppose in all the excitement that you can be forgiven for not thanking me personally, by name.

I guess it's a good thing that I'm overdosing on my raffle prize and have neither the energy nor the desire to chide you for not thanking me.....personally......by name.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Thanks for the award.

I'd like to think my crew first. Super pit stops all day long. The Valvoline Motor Oil, Furniture Row, RC Cola Chevy ran strong all day long. Also, thanks to Goodyear for giving me great tires all month. This was just a team victory. Thanks to everyone who helped me get here.

Award winner was selected from a field of 15 contenders... pretty impressive -- Congrats to Freeones.com!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Any pictures of the award being presented?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
My congratulations to all at FreeOnes on winning such a fantastic accolade.
To Petra all the staff all the individuals site owners and operators, well done to all

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Well deserved :clap: This is a great site for us fans, thank you.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 8172088, member: 114093"]Not yet. It needs to be shipped. Probably get it towards the end of Feb.
Does this mean we finally get to see an unblocked picture of Petra with the award... or at least her pussy + Award?

I think that we have enough exciting things on our plate for 2014 that we might make an award in 2015 possible as well so stay tuned!!

Does this mean we get to vote on the next horrible thing to happen to Anders? That should really bring in the crowds. ;)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Does this mean we get to vote on the next horrible thing to happen to Anders? That should really bring in the crowds. ;)

my vote:

18932835d05c0b570c21f2df6ac16c0972380bea.jpg

only he looks sadder in my vision.