• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freeones Games

Which games do you want?

• Poker

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • Blackjack

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Tetris

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Pacman

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Slider puzzles

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Memory

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Collapse

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • The pusher

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Minesweeper

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Nibbles

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
Hi all,

Because of popular demand, we are adding new games to Freeones. The games I'm looking at are pretty cool. We want to start off with 6 of them, but don't know which ones to choose. Help!

Poker
Blackjack
Tetris
Pacman
Slider Puzzles
Memory
Collapse (I see it as reversed tetris, extra blocks are added to the screen and you can click away the ones with the same color)
The Pusher (Funny game with a drugdealer, variation to a stock exchange game)
Minesweeper
Nibbles (Snake)

Lemme know if you need an explanation on any other game. And choose your favourite games in the poll, you can choose more than one if you need!

Last edited:
G'day Marie, These are my picks....

Black Jack
the Pusher
Poker
lines, Im keen for a look...
Tetris
Collapse

cheers.

Collapse
Black Jack
Tetris
Pacman
Poker
these are my Favorites

Well Marie I really don't care for any of them. But thanks for askin babe! Cheers!

HEY! People that have more than 1 favourite: you can vote for MORE than one here! (i'm talkin to you Tallcowboy and jdb67! ;) )

Jizm said:
Well Marie I really don't care for any of them. But thanks for askin babe! Cheers!
Ooohhh... wait till you have played a few of these, you'll be hooked in a second. :)

LOL, Nightfly, you are soooo predictable!! If you ever invite me to your house, and ask me if I want a daiquiri or a marguerita, I will go for an apple martini, or a cosmopolitan, or hey, a beer. :)

Just choose from the games I mentioned, other ones may or may not be added later.

pitino

are you talking to me?
Poker - Tetris - Minesweeper are great :hatsoff:

You shouldn't! Oh BTW I was in your country last weekend, in Stockholm. Great, beautiful city. I loved it.

LOL!!!! Marie, if you ever come over to my house, I will make certain to have a fully-stocked bar for you, sweetie! lol

I was just giving my wish list for games...lol I can't wait to try the FOs games! :) :nanner: :hatsoff:

Nightfly said:
LOL!!!! Marie, if you ever come over to my house, I will make certain to have a fully-stocked bar for you, sweetie! lol

I was just giving my wish list for games...lol I can't wait to try the FOs games! :) :nanner: :hatsoff:
Go ahead with the fully-stocked bar, NF, I'm positive that I'll find something!