• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★ FreeOnes Drunk Sex Orgy Party (mobile footage) ★★

Last thursday we went to Prague for one of the craziest parties i've ever attended. Drunk Sex Orgies hooked us up with 20+ models to built a crazy FreeOnes party.

Some of the big name models there: Nessa Devil, Tarra White, Cindy Dollar and Stacy Silver!

Check out the action I shot with my mobile right here: Mobile Drunk Party Videos. Later this week I hope to have the professional footage we shot so keep an eye on the board!

Check out Drunk Sex Orgies for more hot fuck fests!!! Click Here

PS Nessa Devil got some bigger boobs again, a small G lol!!!!

lucky Roald to have see this live

Last thursday we went to Prague for one of the craziest parties i've ever attended. Drunk Sex Orgies hooked us up with 20+ models to built a crazy FreeOnes party.

Some of the big name models there: Nessa Devil, Tarra White, Cindy Dollar and Stacy Silver!

Check out the action I shot with my mobile right here: Mobile Drunk Party Videos. Later this week I hope to have the professional footage we shot so keep an eye on the board!

Check out Drunk Sex Orgies for more hot fuck fests!!! Click Here

PS Nessa Devil got some bigger boobs again, a small G lol!!!!

There's no such thing as SMALL G-CUP Breasts! ;)

Last edited:
Looked like fun.

At least you would stand out though.

Its all fun and games until some naked dude orders a beer right next to you with a semi woody. Then smiles from ear to ear and says cheers!!! :eeew:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

In the interests of full disclosure, Roald did stand in the corner and masturbate for almost the entire evening. There was the brief encounter I had at the bar with him, but other than that, he just stood there, rubbing himself raw.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Its all fun and games until some naked dude orders a beer right next to you with a semi woody. Then smiles from ear to ear and says cheers!!! :eeew:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

And now I know why Roald refuses to go to the sauna...

In the interests of full disclosure, Roald did stand in the corner and masturbate for almost the entire evening. There was the brief encounter I had at the bar with him, but other than that, he just stood there, rubbing himself raw.

True :2 cents:

What smartphone did you use for that preview?

Htc desire Z

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Dear Roald,

You do understand, I hope, that you are among the LUCKIEST MOTHERFUCKAS in the entire world.

Having you gloat about it here is, really, very undignified.

This sad situation can be remedied however, by immediately inviting me (all expenses paid, of course) to supervise your 'work' related events.

Deal?

ToC

Remember our first orgy?

How we included our stuffed animal collection, hot dogs, and rolled up turkey and ham slices for the substitute stand in pussy. No one might of showed up or RSVP'd but we still made it happen right there in the grocery store deli nevertheless!

YAY!

Dear Roald,

You do understand, I hope, that you are among the LUCKIEST MOTHERFUCKAS in the entire world.

Having you gloat about it here is, really, very undignified.

This sad situation can be remedied however, by immediately inviting me (all expenses paid, of course) to supervise your 'work' related events.

Deal?

ToC

I would do that but I'm alergic for cats, sorry

A continuous drunken party? I would think Roald would be used to that type of event already considering that's the usually state the FreeOnes office is in minus the sex. :tongue: