• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Board News

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
So you may have noticed that unless you have the ability to make your own, user titles have been turned off. Quite frankly, I've always thought the auto-generated ones were shit and I've no idea who created them in the first place but they are now gone as we've turned them off.

Exciting!

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Sad news. Those nonsensical little words will be missed.

If I remember correctly way back in the day way closer to this board's infancy than today they came from the ideas from and input from many of the more dedicated board members way back then. It's hard to remember since I've been on this place for damn near 20 years. We tried to come up with clever user titles that would change every so often based on post count. I even think one of them was from me. There might even be a thread on here somewhere from that time. Damn if I'm going to bother searching for it.

Now is it a big deal either way that they're gone. Not really. I can see how they were corny from an outside context of people that came about much later. The only thing I might miss about them is that it's another reminder of a time back when this board was a much tighter knit and smaller community that was much closer to each other, and when there might have actually been real friendships between people on the board. It's not the titles themselves as it's a just another little reminder of what was lost over the course of decades at this place.