• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FREE show with OCSM Demi Dantric on August 30th at 5pm PST (details inside)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Our very own OCSM, Demi Dantric, will be performing LIVE exclusively for FreeOnes members this Friday! For FREE! How awesome is that?!!

So what do you need to do in order to tune in to this show? Just follow these 2 easy steps!

1. Wait until Friday, August 30th at 5pm PST (maybe pick up some tissues and lotion in the meantime?)

2. At showtime, click this link

Can't wait 2 days for the show? No problem! Demi is offering a whopping 40% off the price of a membership so you can go take a look around her site (members get these shows for free all the time btw!). Or, you can of course always head over to her FreeOnes Store and pick up a sizzling video or photo set!

Click here to take Demi Dantric up on her membership discount while it lasts!

FreeOnes is not responsible for any wanker injuries that may occur during this show.

Petra

And to help tide you over, so you can get through some of that tissue and lotion I know you ran out and bought....

Demi Dantric

Official Checked Star Member
Yay! Super excited for Friday! Can't wait to get naughty with you all!! :lips::lips:

XoXoXo
DD

demi-dantric-001-brazzers.jpg

Petra

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/demi-dantric said:
Demi Dantric[/URL][/B], post: 7850884, member: 633168"]Yay! Super excited for Friday! Can't wait to get naughty with you all!! :lips::lips:

XoXoXo
DD

demi-dantric-001-brazzers.jpg

Who knows, maybe I'll stay up to say hi. ;-)

Our very own OCSM, Demi Dantric, will be performing LIVE exclusively for FreeOnes members this Friday! For FREE! How awesome is that?!!

So what do you need to do in order to tune in to this show? Just follow these 2 easy steps!

1. Wait until Friday, August 30th at 5pm PST (maybe pick up some tissues and lotion in the meantime?)

FreeOnes is not responsible for any wanker injuries that may occur during this show.

If anyone is at Costco later today or early Friday and you see some guy buying 10 gallons of Baby Oil and 20 boxes of Kleenex - that is me getting ready for this show.

Demi Dantric

Who knows, maybe I'll stay up to say hi. ;-)

That would awesome! What time would it be for you? :)

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone is at Costco later today or early Friday and you see some guy buying 10 gallons of Baby Oil and 20 boxes of Kleenex - that is me getting ready for this show.

LMFAO!!!!

Petra

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/demi-dantric said:
Demi Dantric[/URL][/B], post: 7852536, member: 633168"]That would awesome! What time would it be for you? :)

- - - Updated - - -

LMFAO!!!!

2 freakin AM in the morning. ;-) However, I've been known to sit up late playing video games. Late at night with the lights off is a good time for scary video games. LOL

Interesting question here:

In preparation for the show - who has "taken matters into their own hands" more?

Demi OR All of us Guys waiting for this show?

Too close to call

Good show - TYVM Demi

The ONE thing very noticeable was how hot it was where Demi was doing this. You could clearly see sweat beads on her face.....which actually made it even better

Good show - at the end when Demi bent over and got in doggie position.........what a very nice butt Demi has. Just made fo doggie and spanking during doggie

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Good show - TYVM Demi

The ONE thing very noticeable was how hot it was where Demi was doing this. You could clearly see sweat beads on her face.....which actually made it even better

she lives by me, and yes, its fucking hot as shit. and yesterday was cooler then usual so it just goes to show you.

one thing about arizona, sure its hot as hell, so are the girls.

Demi Dantric

Good show - TYVM Demi

Good show - at the end when Demi bent over and got in doggie position.........what a very nice butt Demi has. Just made fo doggie and spanking during doggie

Love that you enjoyed the show! I had a great time performing for everyone! Kisses!!!!