• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Free Cam Weekend at ClassyCams

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Because I'm always looking out for you guys, I discovered that this weekend (starting tomorrow night at midnight EDT), ClassyCams is opening up the network for FREE shows all weekend long. Why? Just because they can. ;-)

They've personally invited FreeOnes members to come over and check out some of the shows!

Who: See girls such as Xo Gisele, Miss Danni Gee, Sweet Alexis and Wanda Milano!

What: FREE cams party! All the girls will be broadcasting in FREE video mode! Additionally, if you should so happen to want to buy credits packages, bonus credits are being given away with each package!

When: Saturday and Sunday (Aug 24th and 25th) starting at midnight EDT tomorrow (Friday)!

Where: ClassyCams

Just thought you'd like to know. :lips:

Last edited:

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I´m going to need medical assistance due to overfapping...

Petra

No problem! ;-) I'm sure a lot of people are waiting for midnight to roll around!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
some of these girls are smokin.

i never knew how to interact with cam girls, i suppose this is the perfect way to start.

yes, perhaps i shall fap myself silly. indeed.

Petra

You still have to register a free account to actually type to the girls. But the video stream is free.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
ask them what they had for dinner!

the results are classic.

fried chicken and a bagel with butter? what is that about? one girl said she had a bologna sandwich and mike and ikes. nutritious.