• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fox News

faux_news_logo_by_party9999999-d2ydnti_m.jpg

Bill O'Reilly "SHUT UP!"

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Sean Hannity is the worst there. A real asswipe

I don't think Alan Colmes or Bill O'Reilly care for him. One won't return to the show and the other seems to try avoiding giving him a mention at all. Bernie Goldberg looks like he wants to spit on the ground when Hannity is brought up. Hannity is the most guilty of shameless propaganda on the network. I think Greta is Conservative for pay only.

I do think Shepard Smith reports the news straighter than most.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I don't think Alan Colmes or Bill O'Reilly care for him. One won't return to the show and the other seems to try avoiding giving him a mention at all. Bernie Goldberg looks like he wants to spit on the ground when Hannity is brought up. Hannity is the most guilty of shameless propaganda on the network. I think Greta is Conservative for pay only.

I do think Shepard Smith reports the news straighter than most.

Agreed

Fox News hosts live in a fantasy world.

And when they have to join us in the real world, it is difficult for them to realise that what they took as the reality only exits in their minds

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
This has been discussed many times here and I think the general consensus is that networks like Fox News and MSNBC are seriously slanted in different directions and, as such, exist primarily to provide continued validation for your already predisposed notions on any given issue....pure propaganda for entertainment purposes for the most part. The ongoing problem I have with Fox is that they offer the pretense that they are somehow "fair and balanced" when, quite obviously, they aren't and therefore carry a constant stigma of being completely disingenuous in that regard. They are not a "hard news" network and should stop acting like they are. It's insulting to everyone's (well, some of us at least ;)) intelligence.

I would say MSNBC provides democratic (not liberal) bias information while Fox News provides right-wing propaganda.

This has been discussed many times here and I think the general consensus is that networks like Fox News and MSNBC are seriously slanted in different directions and, as such, exist primarily to provide continued validation for your already predisposed notions on any given issue....pure propaganda for entertainment purposes for the most part. The ongoing problem I have with Fox is that they offer the pretense that they are somehow "fair and balanced" when, quite obviously, they aren't and therefore carry a constant stigma of being completely disingenuous in that regard. They are not a "hard news" network and should stop acting like they are. It's insulting to everyone's (well, some of us at least ;)) intelligence.

images%20%281%29.jpg

That sounds like Goebbels to be honest.

Jagger69

I would say MSNBC provides democratic (not liberal) bias information while Fox News provides right-wing propaganda.

Well then I'd say your viewpoint is biased. If you look at both networks without blinders, they are virtual opposite mirror images of each other save for the fact that Fox pretends to be hard news while MSNBC does not (their tagline is "Lean Forward"....a progressive reference for sure). Please explain the difference between "bias(ed) information" and "propaganda". :confused:

Only CNN provides the truth. They don't tell lies supporting either party even though owner Ted Turner is a big time democrat.

Jagger69

Sky News online (Roku, etc) is a great smorgasbord of world views on the news of the day. A pleasant diversion from the highly-biased products from the US for the most part.

Only CNN provides the truth. They don't tell lies supporting either party even though owner Ted Turner is a big time democrat.
Ted Turner sold most if his interest in CNN to Time Warner, well actually he merged and then TW eventually became the owner.

I don't believe that he owns the Atlanta Braves anymore either.

bahodeme

Closed Account
The only National news that seems not to show a slant is The PBS Newshour. As I said in earlier posts, once the news was placed in entertainment segment of the Nielsen ratings the news has become what you want to see/hear than what you need to know.

Ted Turner sold most if his interest in CNN to Time Warner, well actually he merged and then TW eventually became the owner.

I don't believe that he owns the Atlanta Braves anymore either.

I knew he sold part of TBS Communication to TWC. But when he started CNN it was never biased.

Will check his Braves ownership but I know he sold the Atlanta Hawks.

CNN complex east off of I-75 is impressive.