• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fox New's War on the Pope

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
When the leader of the Catholic church -who's infailible, according to catholic dogma- happens not to be very fond of unleashed capitalism and total conservatism, Fox News cannot agree with the leader of the N°1 religion in the world

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/12/04/pope-francis-is-catholic-churchs-obama-god-help-us/

Good point. The LA Archdiocese moonlights as coyotes. They play the shell game during the day. Seems all the news organizations are at odds with the Catholic Church for one reason or another.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
When the leader of the Catholic church -who's infailible, according to catholic dogma- happens not to be very fond of unleashed capitalism and total conservatism, Fox News cannot agree with the leader of the N°1 religion in the world

He is fallible and a horrible Pope. I am not Catholic.

Who cares what he thinks about America.

He tells people what they want to hear, so the Catholic church can recruit more members, and make more money. He's a sell-out.

Paganism and Catholicism Link

Who cares what he thinks about America.
He never talked specifically about america nor about any specific countries.

He talked about trickle- down economic theory, about the growing gap between, riches and poors, he's outraghed by the fact that "when an elderly homeless dies of exposure, it's not news item but it is when the stok market loses 2 points", he sais he has problmes with financial speculation, about the total autonomy of markets, about a systyem in wich the powerfull feed on the powerless who are marginalize without any mean of escape, a system who consider "human being like consider goods to be used then discarded".

Philbert

Banned
He talked about trickle- down economic theory, about the growing gap between, riches and poors, he's outraghed by the fact that "when an elderly homeless dies of exposure, it's not news item but it is when the stock market loses 2 points", he says he has problems with financial speculation, about the total autonomy of markets, about a systyem in which the powerfull feed on the powerless who are marginalize without any mean of escape, a system who consider "human being like consider goods to be used then discarded".

Seriously...you are either very naïve or still stupid...same difference.
First, news is and has been a business for a very long time...yes, another weird old man living out in the elements eating little and drinking a lot dies...is not the news people turn on their tvs and stop what they're doing to listen to.
They like to hear things that affect their very lives-like the stock market.
If they need to know about all the death in the world (many thousands, especially among the large Catholic populations) they can go online and google away.
The majority of what you described El Papa doesn't like is pretty much how the Holy See runs their ancient world-wide business called "Catholicism"...are you so stupidly naïve as to think they lock their cash away in vaults? No, they invest heavily in stock markets, corporations, all the things used to multiply wealth...the run a private country (ever hear of the Vatican?) and satellite franchises around the world...Parishes, I think they're called? Also Convents, etc...
And their methods are the same as always...the poor stay poor from large families, donating to the Church, and keeping them in their fold on pain of Eternal Damnation.
Good business model...

I'd tell you to "grow up" but it'd do absolutely no good.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Seriously...you are either very naïve or still stupid...same difference.
First, news is and has been a business for a very long time...yes, another weird old man living out in the elements eating little and drinking a lot dies...is not the news people turn on their tvs and stop what they're doing to listen to.
They like to hear things that affect their very lives-like the stock market.
If they need to know about all the death in the world (many thousands, especially among the large Catholic populations) they can go online and google away.
The majority of what you described El Papa doesn't like is pretty much how the Holy See runs their ancient world-wide business called "Catholicism"...are you so stupidly naïve as to think they lock their cash away in vaults? No, they invest heavily in stock markets, corporations, all the things used to multiply wealth...the run a private country (ever hear of the Vatican?) and satellite franchises around the world...Parishes, I think they're called? Also Convents, etc...
And their methods are the same as always...the poor stay poor from large families, donating to the Church, and keeping them in their fold on pain of Eternal Damnation.
Good business model...

I'd tell you to "grow up" but it'd do absolutely no good.

There's no need to be demeaning or to bait. He was merely quoting instead of offering his opinion.
See: http://ncronline.org/news/theology/evangelii-gaudium-amounts-francis-i-have-dream-speech

Philbert

Banned
I am beginning to get the system you use to try and look relevant in discussions...bullshit from any and all angles.
Won't work here, butthead.
Johan is the site's lamest Liberal, and that's an accomplishment by any stretch.
He is always going for the anti-conservative theme, from gun control to healthcare to economics.
He quotes something in the most slanted of language to put out a sense of outrage or to diss Republicasn, Southerners, any and all non-Libtards, and you have to have read some of his stupid posts before now...so you know this.
Fox News makes war on child molesters, and judges who give them a month sentence, or releases them...they don't need to make war on the Pope. He does his own self-destructing.
Catholicism isn't the "number 1 religion" in the world, Islam is by many millions.
Something like 1.2 billion to 1.6-1.9 billion .
So, he's paraphrasing,
When the leader of the Catholic church... happens not to be very fond of unleashed capitalism and total conservatism, Fox News cannot agree with the leader of the N°1 religion in the world
quoting selectively and misrepresenting the Pope's statement to further his lame ass agenda...obvious to me and if you are so bent on twisting his posts and my response, your usual BS is also obvious (to anyone reading your post).
Try getting some help before responding to any of my posts, like I recommended you do before...you just don't have the IQ or logical mindset needed to participate.
:picardfacepalm:

NOWHERE in that article or speech does it (or he) say
... the leader of the Catholic church -who's infailible, according to catholic dogma- happens not to be very fond of unleashed capitalism and total conservatism .
Strictly Johan's usual BS.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Let me cut it up in small parts for you, so your brain can handle it...

I am beginning to get the system you use to try and look relevant in discussions...bullshit from any and all angles.

Flaming, baiting, irrelevant, and completely off topic.

Johan is the site's lamest Liberal, and that's an accomplishment by any stretch.
He is always going for the anti-conservative theme, from gun control to healthcare to economics.
He quotes something in the most slanted of language to put out a sense of outrage or to diss Republicasn, Southerners, any and all non-Libtards, and you have to have read some of his stupid posts before now...so you know this.

Irrelevant to the discussion, your personal opinion, and baiting.

Fox News makes war on child molesters, and judges who give them a month sentence, or releases them...

Maybe, maybe not... I leave that to others to judge. But still not on topic.

...they don't need to make war on the Pope. He does his own self-destructing.

That he does his own self-destructing is true.

Catholicism isn't the "number 1 religion" in the world, Islam is by many millions.

Wow, you must be a genius. Good you mentioned that or we might be so confused! But totally irrelevant to mention since we are discussing your comment on this reaction:

"He talked about trickle- down economic theory, about the growing gap between, riches and poors, he's outraghed by the fact that "when an elderly homeless dies of exposure, it's not news item but it is when the stock market loses 2 points", he says he has problems with financial speculation, about the total autonomy of markets, about a systyem in which the powerfull feed on the powerless who are marginalize without any mean of escape, a system who consider "human being like consider goods to be used then discarded"."

But once again you try to sneak out of it by refering to the first post, which is not a quote, and which was also not the main subject of your response.

So, he's paraphrasing,
quoting selectively and misrepresenting the Pope's statement to further his lame ass agenda...obvious to me and if you are so bent on twisting his posts and my response, your usual BS is also obvious (to anyone reading your post).

Finally he gets on topic! Let people decide if he's misrepresenting the statement. I included the article, people are smart enough to do some reading and make up their own mind. Interesting to see you claim I'm twisting your post while you're the one doing it. People can read troll, there not stupid.

Try getting some help before responding to any of my posts, like I recommended you do before...you just don't have the IQ or logical mindset needed to participate.

Once again off topic, flaming and baiting.

NOWHERE in that article or speech does it (or he) say "... the leader of the Catholic church -who's infailible, according to catholic dogma- happens not to be very fond of unleashed capitalism and total conservatism ."

Once again you twist up comments to try to make it look like you were reacting on the OP, instead of his latter comment.

Man, I really pitty you.

Philbert

Banned
That doesn't work, the "look, over there...a shiny dime!"
You ramble on about this and that, but avoid the actual points I clearly made...and You Missed once again.

You are pitiful...not very good at spin and kinds not smart.

I always trash your kinda poster...the ones who avoid direct addressing of what I say, but try every direction but straight to dance around the truth of what I said .
You lose again...I didn't think you could be any more lame than the last time you tried to mess with me, but you surprised me...you did it.
More lame than before!:clown:

Fox News makes war on child molesters, and judges who give them a month sentence, or releases them...they don't need to make war on the Pope. He does his own self-destructing.
So, he's paraphrasing,

NOWHERE in that article or speech does it (or he) say

Incredible how some people can't discuss about news or politics with someone who does not share their opinion without insulting him...

Lacey Black

Official Checked Star Member
Seems like this pope has a lot more common sense and actually follows scripture. Not really a good thing though if it draws more people to catholicism.

Incredible how some people can't discuss about news or politics with someone who does not share their opinion without insulting him...

And thats not how it should be. There are ways to disagree with people without personally attacking them and its sad some members do not see how.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Seems like this pope has a lot more common sense and actually follows scripture. Not really a good thing though if it draws more people to catholicism.
Heh. I agree in spirit, though in practice Catholicism is here to stay for the foreseeable future and I quite like it leaning more reasonably.

Though now I'm curious as to how many people convert to Catholicism for reasons unrelated to family (i.e., marrying a Catholic).

And thats not how it should be. There are ways to disagree with people without personally attacking them and its sad some members do not see how.
I'm not a big user of the ignore feature - I only have three names on it (would put georges there in a heartbeat, but ohhh nooo, can't do that!), on the basis that virtually all (95%+) of their posts are not only dumb and useless, but aggressive/incendiary/mean. This time's offender in question is one of those names, and I can see with every quotation of him by another poster that decision was the right one.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
That doesn't work, the "look, over there...a shiny dime!"
You ramble on about this and that, but avoid the actual points I clearly made...and You Missed once again.

You are pitiful...not very good at spin and kinds not smart.

I always trash your kinda poster...the ones who avoid direct addressing of what I say, but try every direction but straight to dance around the truth of what I said .
You lose again...I didn't think you could be any more lame than the last time you tried to mess with me, but you surprised me...you did it.
More lame than before!:clown:

Your signature is "...mama told me there'd be days like this". You should listen kiddo, you keep proving to the rest of the world you should have been aborted. That is all.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
But, do you care about what he thinks of Maryland, and its' citizens?

I care about what he thinks of Maryland, and will continue to do so until every last citizen in Maryland has laid a kidney punch on Will.

Philbert

Banned
Your signature is "...mama told me there'd be days like this". You should listen kiddo, you keep proving to the rest of the world you should have been aborted. That is all.

You have shown what a complete lowlife piece of shit you are...much worse than the lame loser I at first pegged you for.
First, dumbass, that sig you said something meaningless about...is from a Van Morrison song...someone you have no way of getting the music or spirit of, his lyrics require some amount of a soul and that definitely not you.
Then, your only response at being shown up as a completely confused moron (your posts are getting more and more non-relevant and scattered) is to wish I was killed as a baby... pretty chickenshit and lame .
You would still have turned out as nasty and very average as you did...and someone will always be around to defend truth and justice from hypocrits and liars such as yourself and Johan.
Since it seems no one else is available, I'll do it...

You haven't come up with one specific example to back up your idiotic claims...

You do know "baiting" is when someone sticks a fishhook up a shrimp's ass...?

(I'll bet you squealed like a little girl when your Daddy tried to show you how...):crybaby:

You can just feel the love around here. This board has a lot of nice pussy running around here. Have you ever checked it out? Might calm you down.