• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fox News Quietly Paid Kimberly Guilfoyle Accuser Over Sexual Misconduct Claims

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I've never liked Kimberly Guilfoyle since the first time I saw her crocodile smile on the TV. You'd think someone like Donald Jr would or could be a little more selective over the company he keeps. If things don't work out with Donald Kimberly could write a book about little Junior. I'm sure she's got plenty of pics zoomed way up already. Be good if she snapped off a few pics of Jared Kushner in the shower to prove he has neither male nor female genitalia.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fox-...oyle-accuser-sexual-harassment-024414886.html

guilfoyle-trump-jr-mo_hpMain_20200703-230443_16x9_1600.jpg

I've never liked Kimberly Guilfoyle since the first time I saw her crocodile smile on the TV. You'd think someone like Donald Jr would or could be a little more selective over the company he keeps. If things don't work out with Donald Kimberly could write a book about little Junior. I'm sure she's got plenty of pics zoomed way up already. Be good if she snapped off a few pics of Jared Kushner in the shower to prove he has neither male nor female genitalia.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fox-...oyle-accuser-sexual-harassment-024414886.html

guilfoyle-trump-jr-mo_hpMain_20200703-230443_16x9_1600.jpg
When I send dick pics to women I am hoping that she will do like Kim baby and show my ding dong to her friends and coworkers. If she really ordered somebody give her a thigh massage I can't support that. Only consenting adults groping no Bidening.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
When I send dick pics to women I am hoping that she will do like Kim baby and show my ding dong to her friends and coworkers. If she really ordered somebody give her a thigh massage I can't support that. Only consenting adults groping no Bidening.

If you make her mad she'll take pics of you emerging from the pool.

A real lady would allow you to fluff yourself up first and put an airplane bottle of J&B next to your wiener claiming it's a pint for scale before she took your picture.