• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Foursome FFFM scene <2002 (Will pay $$ to find)

I have a small request... I don’t even know where to start, so bare with me!

I’ve been trying to hunt down ONE scene from an unknown movie, from a website I forget (I know it was a part of the adultbouncer or delxuxepass network though...) and I have searched high and low, to no avail. Not even close to finding it!

I have used vod.adultemart.com’s search function and searched through over 3000 videos and have not found the scene. I’m at the point where I am willing to pay someone, anyone, US$20 if they manage to find the name of the movie it’s from, or to point me to the site that has it available to buy, watch or download.

Description of the scene:

It would’ve been filmed between 1995 and 2002, I downloaded it in 2002 from either adultbouncer or deluxepass back when I was a member of both sites, that doesn’t help much. The way it was shot/how it looks would lead me to say it was a ‘Vivid’ movie, it has the same look/quality about the film as in Debbie Does Dalas with Lexus Locklear.

It may not be Vivid though, any other production companies which use condoms and have that same ‘look’ in their scenes from that time may be it. ‘Adam & Eve’ for example.

It’s a scene from a movie, IE not a scene shot solely for a website.

The scene is set in what looks like a lounge room of a nice house, there are sofas (I think they were green leather?) and the biggest feature is a bright white – really fluffy rug/carpet on the floor. As for the action; It is a foursome. FFFM - 3 women, 1 guy, but the majority of the scene has the 3 girls all playing/licking eachother, while the guy shags only one of them from behind. I think at first it’s vaginal, but at the end he is doing her anally, standing up, while she’s on all fours (standing doggy style, facing same way as her) when he pulls out, quickly takes the condom off, and pops on her anus. Her legs are together and it’s just a really good shot. The scene ends there.

I think in total it goes for about 6-7 minutes, I might be wrong though, but I remember the older scenes didn’t ever go for long. I called the file “foursome.avi” and I can’t remember if this was my editing, or how it came off the website.

Actor details:
If I knew who ONE of them was I would’ve been able to track them down by now... The 3 women as I recall, were all blonde (but I may be wrong!) and had decent breast sizes. 2 of the women never have sex with the guy so they may be lez-only actors. The other woman does anal so that helps I think.
For the longest time I swore that the male actor was Vince Voyeur, but if adultemart’s search function is anything to go by, it was not him. I swear he had that dark hair which came down over half his face, that’s his trademark. I still think it may be him, but maybe it’s from a movie which not many dvd retailers stock?
I have been through IAFD.com and seen if the following women were in any such foursomes (FFFM, anal) and searched high/low to no avail still:

Stacy Valentine
Janine
Jill Kelly
Brianna Banks
Gina Lynn
Amber Michaels
Devon (no anal at the time)
Dayton Rains
Carmen Luvana
Bridgette Kervoke
Chloe Jones
Jenna Jameson (no anal...)
Brittney Sky
Savannah (vivid)

And HEAPS more blonde busty women from that time period.

This scene means a lot to me and I’m spending far too much time looking for it!

It’s the kind of scene that *someone* will have in their collection from <2002, but has probably forgot they had, nothing stands out about it.

Please help! Any assistance is useful – other websites I can search on? Vivid video searches, etc if they exist.

I’m at the point where I’ll pay someone a little bit of money (say US$20) if they track down the name of the movie it’s in. I am not asking for anyone to give it to me – just the name of the movie. Heck even just the main star and I can go from there!

Thanks for the reply - It looks like that quality of film, but it's not the scene, it looks more hazy, like Debbie does Dalas from 2001...

Thanks though.