• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Four unknown scene/set origins

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Got IDs for all but pic #4 but my question is where do these originate from?

1) Emma Starletto - Where does this pic come from?
2) Haley Cummings - Has Digital Playground logo at the bottom and yet I still can't find it. A deleted scene?
3) Luscious Lopez - CamSoda. That's a live cam site is it not rather than a actual production company is it not? I am looking for where this pic comes from.
4) Unknown model - Think it may come from a magazine shoot. Apparently it was one of Terry Richardson's shoots and the image is labelled as "Topless Hipster Outtakes 19".

Thanks folks.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
So that's where it is. Only scenes 3 & 4 from that movie set remain on DP which is Angel Dark's two scenes which explains why I couldn't find it on there.

Appreciate your efforts re: the others. Thanks. (y)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
So that's where it is. Only scenes 3 & 4 from that movie set remain on DP which is Angel Dark's two scenes which explains why I couldn't find it on there.

Appreciate your efforts re: the others. Thanks. (y)

That doesn't explain it. Far from it. There's only one reason why that Haley Cummings - Scott Nails scene isn't at Digital Playground now. Why the Nikki Benz - Tommy Gunn scene isn't there and why the Lou Charmelle - Mick Blue scene isn't there either. That reason is the ownership group known as Mindgeek Productions formerly known as Manwin.

They f*ck everything up!

Last edited:

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
I'm glad you got that off your chest about that company John but all I meant by that is that because only 2 out of the 5 scenes from that movie are on the DP site now; that's why I couldn't find it when I was searching via Haley's profile.

Recap:

1) Emma Starletto - Pending
2) Haley Cummings - Buy A Bride, Scene 2 - Digital Playground ✅
3) Luscious Lopez - Pending
4) Unknown model - Pending

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Your unknown model # 4 apparently was photographed by Terry Richardson for the website, drunkenstepfather.com. The picture also comes up in an xhamster picture gallery of Terrry Richardson's work.

Here's Terry ...

Terry Richardson.JPG

Information courtesy of the Russian search engine Yandex.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Yep, I mentioned him my original post and saw that site but didn't think it was where it originated from but maybe it was. Strangely the images on that site have stopped working because there is/was a page with her photograph on.

I guess the query should be more about her ID rather than the origin because it looks like that's the only photo that he took of her, or at least the only one that was published; and that was supposed to be an outtake in itself. Maybe I'll pick this particular one up in a future thread in the identification section. I'll settle for that in the context of this thread though. I was hoping that she would have her own gallery somewhere but looks as if it may have been a one-off pic.

1) Emma Starletto - Pending
2) Haley Cummings - Buy A Bride, Scene 2 - Digital Playground ✅
3) Luscious Lopez - Pending
4) Unknown model - Terry Richardson's photoshoot from "Topless Hipster Outtakes 19" ✅