• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Foundry cams - video updates!!

FoundrySteve

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
***let's try this again***

Alanna is a 20 year-old brunette hottie who loves shaking her amazing figure in front of her webcam for the enjoyment of men (and women) worldwide on FOUNDRY CAMS... We asked her if she would do it wearing one of our PARTY ROCK shirts. She did! Music By JODY RAFFOUL.

CLICK THE PIC TO SEE ALANNA SHAKE HER OUTSTANDING ASS!

Then, when you don't think your happy parts can take any more rubbing... head on over to FOUNDRY CAMS ...and do a little more

...yeah, we're nice like that

***and that's all there is to say about that***

Re: FOUNDRY CAMS: Alanna Rocks Out In Her PARTY ROCK shirt

Generous new member or Shameless Spam???

You be the judge.

FoundrySteve

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
FOUNDRY CAMS: Brooke and Vikki Rock Out To HINDER

This one is too good not to brag about. We're SO happy with the way this clip came out!!!

Remember those old Doublemint Gum comercials? Yeah, this is nothing like that. Brooke and Vikki are identical 20 year-old twins from FOUNDRY CAMS who enjoy doing everything together, including showing off their perfect bodies on their webcam. Special thanks to our buddies at HINDER and Universal for 'Use Me' (click to download the song!).

CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH BROOKE and VIKKI IN ACTION!

Of course, if you haven't passed out by the time the video is finished, you should
head over to FOUNDRY CAMS and chat with Brooke and Vikki LIVE ON WEBCAM!

Last edited by a moderator:

FoundrySteve

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Generous new member or Shameless Spam???

You be the judge.

I swear on the life of my yellow lab, I'm no spammer. In fact, I went through rigorous torture to make sure I didn't break any board rules.

Go easy on me.

:D

I swear on the life of my yellow lab, I'm no spammer. In fact, I went through rigorous torture to make sure I didn't break any board rules.

Go easy on me.

Ok Steve,

Keep rockin & postin. :glugglug:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Go easy on me.

He jumped through all the flaming hoops in the correct order blind-folded. :)

FoundrySteve

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

FoundrySteve

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
FOUNDRY CAMS: Kyra Rocks Out in her STAY COZY shirt

Beautiful, blonde, busty, and Canadian... Kyra has once again saddled up for an amazing webcam performance. This time, she's sporting on of our signature 'Stay Cozy' shirts (click to get your own), and flaunting her flawless ass.
This is one of those few videos that we have tried valiantly to jump through the monitor to be with a cam girl, but just like the last forty-seven times we tried, we just get headaches. Music by JODY RAFFOUL.

CLICK THE PIC TO SEE KYRA IN A SHIRT, THONG, HEELS...and NOTHING ELSE...

Of course, if you haven't spray-painted the room with your own juices after that, you should HEAD OVER TO FOUNDRY CAMS AND CHAT WITH KYRA LIVE ON CAM!

Also, you can check out our interview with Kyra (from July 2007) to learn more about this stunning specimen.

FoundrySteve

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
FOUNDRY CAMS: Jenn Rocks Out with GODHEAD

Howdy campers! The lovely Jenn from FOUNDRY CAMS, who you might remember seeing last year shaking her ass to The Guitarfather has returned with a whole new look, a new shirt, and some new tunes. We sent her out one of our pink teddy bear tees (click to get yours!), and she tore the shit out of it before making her new video. Music by Washington DC's own GODHEAD .

CLICK THE PIC TO SEE JENN's VIDEO...and her hiney...and her...umm...thingee.

...and if you haven't rubbed yourself numb, you can CLICK OVER TO FOUNDRY CAMS AND CHAT WITH JENN LIVE ON CAM!

You can also read our CAM GIRL PROFILE with Jenn for more information on her amazing assets

***and this ends the plugging for the day. Everyone get back in the pool***

Hi steve!

FoundrySteve

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
FOUNDRY CAMS: Hayden Strips Out Of Her F*CK ME Shirt

***Once Upon A Time***

The slender, fit Hayden from FOUNDRY CAMS has the look of a librarian with those glasses, but when she starts shaking that magnificent hiney of hers, the only thing you're going to need a book for is to hide your boner. Music by our friends at LEFT DISGUSTED.

CLICK THE PIC TO SEE HAYDEN SHAKE HER MONEY MAKER...

...and if you're looking for something to do with that boner (unless of course you're a girl and incapable of getting a boner)...

CLICK OVER TO FOUNDRY CAMS AND CHAT WITH HAYDEN LIVE ON CAM!

***the END***

FoundrySteve

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
***uno...dos...tres...quattro...!****

Sporting a frilly pink dress, fishnet stockings and a FoundryMusic F*CK ME shirt (click to get yours!), sexy, blond, blue-eyed Dahlia from FOUNDRY CAMS shakes her magnificent body to "Pendulum", originally recorded by FOUNDRY in 1997, and re-recorded by Rick Decicco in 2008.

CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH DAHLIA's ASS SWING BACK THE OTHER WAY... you know, like a Pendulum...

...and just in case something else of yours is swinging back the other way (oof... loooooong way to go for a make-no-sense dick joke)... CLICK OVER TO FOUNDRY CAMS AND CHAT WITH DAHLIA LIVE ON CAM!

***el fin del taco***

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Steve..you ought to have someone do a video to the winning song of the Pendulum remake contest. :)