• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Forum Recruitment Thread

Hondarobot

Banned
I'm making a formal request for the following girls to become active members on this forum. Someone send out a memo:

Vaniity
Allanah Star
Danielle Foxxx
Tara Emory
Nicole Montero
Aly Sinclaire
Jesse Flores

That's a great list to start with. Oh, and if anyone knows Missy Monroe, get here onboard as well, I have a virtual crush on her at the moment (assuming she's not a weirdo).

I expect results by Christmas Eve.

:)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Haha especially the last sentence made me giggle. :D

Nice list there. Hope they will get to know about our board and join the fun. :)

Hondarobot

Banned
That's just the first list, wait and see who is on the next one.

If none of the girls on the first list show up, I blame Mandy. She's always causing trouble. I saved her ass during a flame war on LukeIsBack years ago, and she never even said thanks. Then again, she's a brat, so I wasn't offended.

;P

Hondarobot

Banned
By using the Internet Spyglass I've seen that most of the girls I mentioned are doing great, which is awesome, although they are posting elsewhere at the moment.

:)

I'm becoming occupied with the gaming sub-forum here, but I have no doubt this part of the forum will improve, content wise.

they are posting elsewhere at the moment.

Stalk and tell them to come here... Or you'll put their toys in a barrel of Blair's 3AM Reserve (an extremely hot sauce). :1orglaugh

gardener_resources_blairs_3am_reserve_b.gif

Hondarobot

Banned
Stalk and tell them to come here... Or you'll put their toys in a barrel of Blair's 3AM Reserve (an extremely hot sauce). :1orglaugh

gardener_resources_blairs_3am_reserve_b.gif

I'm not sure exactly what "toys" you're talking about, but I'll guess you're meaning a anatomical attribute. If that's the case, the tactic wouldn't work. Nikki's probably already done that, and Jesse might break the barrel.

Lol

No, if people here want more girls to post, you have to post threads that would interest them.

How about a topic on bald midgets that ride a bus to AZ?

Or maybe a hateful fucker that works at a gay bar?

Maybe a sorry fuck that blows sleeping trannies ?

Nah none of that would bring in any women or anyone else its way to pathetic!