• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Former President George "Dubya" Bush Has New Gig... as a Motivational Speaker!

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
The drones of the Republican Party will spend big money to support the guy they were told to support, despite the fact the guy is has been a business failure at every turn and was a mediocre president

jasonk282

Banned
Wow, nothing like business failures to get you motivated.

Dubya for EU (yes!!) President; Exit TB :yesyes: France/Italy/Spain might go for it :1orglaugh

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Wow....I would honestly be hard-pressed to think of a worse choice for a motivational speaker. Bush is one of the most wooden and unnatural orators as it is and his speeches are often rife with malaprops and mispronunciations.

Of course, remember he said he needed to "replenish the ol' coffers" (poor guy....he comes from such an underprivileged family!) so I guess this is his attempt to do so. He won't get a dime from me, that's for sure.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas it's probably in Tennessee. That says fool me once . . . shame on . . . shame on you . . . . . . . . . . eh-fool me . . . y-you can't get fooled again"

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I think he's a great choice to be a motivational speaker. Think about it! A guy who basically failed at everything else he ever did in life, kept trying & trying, becomes the governor of a state and then goes on to be the President of the United States!

The fact that he crashed the country into a ditch is our fault - we voted his dumb ass in (hell, I even voted for him the first time). He's now set for life and he can mooch off the taxpayers until the day he dies. No matter what, he will always be able to look his detractors in the eye and say, "yeah, I'm a dumbass... but I was the POTUS!"

If I had a college age son, who would rather spend his days sleeping and his nights chasing sorority sluts, doing coke and getting drunk... I'd take him to see Duhbya! Preach to the choir, Jorge! Preach to the choir!

All aboard the train of bad ideas

jasonk282

Banned
He's now set for life and he can mooch off the taxpayers until the day he dies. No matter what, he will always be able to look his detractors in the eye and say, "yeah, I'm a dumbass... but I was the POTUS!"

BINGO he is the NEW American dream.

well.. for what it's worth, i am now quite "motivated" to go see him and watch how many more "FAILS" he's capable of amusing us with ;) popcorn, anyone?

I think he's a great choice to be a motivational speaker. Think about it! A guy who basically failed at everything else he ever did in life, kept trying & trying, becomes the governor of a state and then goes on to be the President of the United States!

The fact that he crashed the country into a ditch is our fault - we voted his dumb ass in (hell, I even voted for him the first time). He's now set for life and he can mooch off the taxpayers until the day he dies. No matter what, he will always be able to look his detractors in the eye and say, "yeah, I'm a dumbass... but I was the POTUS!"

If I had a college age son, who would rather spend his days sleeping and his nights chasing sorority sluts, doing coke and getting drunk... I'd take him to see Duhbya! Preach to the choir, Jorge! Preach to the choir!

You know, this post right here proves that the United States is one hell of country.

I kind of expected him to do this, to be honest. A former President giving speeches (motivatonal, political, or whatever) is going to attract an audience no matter what, so yes, he is in a way set for life. He's not the first unpopular president to make a career after what's considered to be a failed presidency.

I mean as stupid as he is, maybe some how, some way, he can redeem himself in the eyes of the American public. It'll take a LOT of time, rest assured, but he can start by at least admitting his faults.

Spleen

Banned?
I think he'll probably do pretty well for himself.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
You know, this post right here proves that the United States is one hell of country.

Damn skippy. If you're in the Lucky Sperm Club, you can be dumb as a brick and still be a somebody over here.

Do you know who Tony George is? Ran the Indianapolis Motorspeedway for the past 20 years or so (til his moms fired him a couple of months ago :(). Destroyed the Indy 500 and American open wheel racing. Recovering coke head (kinda like El Presidente Jorge). Dumb as a shithouse rat. Even has that same clueless look on his mug that his brother from another mother, Duhbya, always had.
Tony-George.jpg

Bring ol' Tony boy, along with Roger Smith (or is he dead? - bring him anyway!), to this gathering and that's what I'd call a real whing ding! :nanner: