• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Former First Lady Bárbara Bush has passed away

Breaking story.

70_CF98_E3-_E60_D-4_F98-8630-_CF1_BA553_D85_F.jpg

R.I.P.

Saw a picture of George Sr. Today. He's the one that looks dead.

RIP Barb :(

Saw a picture of George Sr. Today. He's the one that looks dead.

RIP Barb :(

Yeah, I am surprised that she went first. These couples that have been together for years, the surviving spouse seems to go rather quickly after their deceased spouse. It wouldn’t surprise me if GHWB decides he wants to go. they call the “phenomenon” heartbreak loss” and it is a real occurance.

Yeah, I am surprised that she went first. These couples that have been together for years, the surviving spouse seems to go rather quickly after their deceased spouse. It wouldn’t surprise me if GHWB decides he wants to go. they call the “phenomenon” heartbreak loss” and it is a real occurance.

I've heard of this before :(

I was hoping you'd say Rosie O'Donnel. :(

:1orglaugh

One day she will be found in Canada, when she lives up to her word of moving out of the country, mauled by a rogue Canadian koala raised by moose and geese. Because diversity!

I was hoping you'd say Rosie O'Donnel. :(

:1orglaugh

One day she will be found in Canada, when she lives up to her word of moving out of the country, mauled by a rogue Canadian koala raised by moose and geese. Because diversity!

No, some Japanese "research" vessel in the South Pacific will harpoon what they think is a whale, but when they haul the carcass aboard, there will be shock, outrage and celebration throughout those who care.

The entire left can suck my 7.65 inch cock. Fuck them.

Pardon my hostility, but I was one of them and I feel like I excaped a mindless group think cult.

Pubic service???
The Bush family is a true crime family.
This family was never about service it was all about power and control.
May this lady Rest In Peace but really public service???