• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

For Whacker1971

Hung Lo

Banned
Oh man.... Eeewwwwww!!!!!!! BLECH!!!!!
obscene-eck06.gif

PLEASE don't get a tubby chick thread rolling here. Seeing Whacker's sig is challenging enough (and I made it for him...MAN!) LOL
obscene-eck22.gif

Last edited:
Nightfly said:
Oh man.... Eeewwwwww!!!!!!! BLECH!!!!!
obscene-eck06.gif

PLEASE don't get a tubby chick thread rolling here. Seeing Whacker's sig is challenging enough (and I made it for him...MAN!) LOL
obscene-eck22.gif

:eek: that is sick :ban:

what's pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are two different sensations. after rubbing my hands on a fat bottom girl, i like big butts and i cannot lie.

:nanner:

Sir-Mix-a-Lot in DA HOUSE = WhACKER!!

Whacker, pleasing to the eye and the touch.... Well, you could debate that, I suppose, but unless you're Ronnie Milsap or Stevie Wonder, there's no damned excuse to prefer a woman who is gonna die from obesity by the age of 40-50.... WHACK her into shape or else she's gonna have a heart attack and leave you solo to raise the Junior Whackers you have together....LOL Obesity is a disease, but more than that, it's a statement about self-respect.

Thats... pretty strange. I like girls with fat booties, NOTHING ELSE. They jiggle more, and as for titties, I like firm ones. That way it is especially pleasing to the eye and touch, trust me. I like a girl that is around 36 24 and 38... big tits, tiny hips, huge ass.

LOL "huge ass." Well normally "huge" ass accompanies a lard-ass person overall. The whole rumpshaker rap video hootchie-mama thing is so lame....

GHETTO!

nylo said:
I didn't say there was anything wrong with fat chicks...believe me I've had my share of them....LOL. Actually sometimes they're more fun to fuck, they try harder.....LOL

But it is nice to have a girl that's not rail skinny either...

Monica Keena....fat?? hmmm I don't think so....lol
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v180/nylo1971/monica_keena_l2.jpg
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v180/nylo1971/monica_keena_l1.jpg

shes not fat, shes curvy, watch her in freddy vs jason, mmm!

anobody

Banned
why are fat girls like mopeds?

they both fun to ride til ur m8s find out!