• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

For the Obama fanatics in here....

You, your president, and his entire administration are despicable. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You're all nothing but a flock of fucking sheep!

latest1.jpg

latest2.jpg

latest3.jpg

latest4.jpg

latest5.jpg

latest6.jpg

Sam, what is interesting, is that you lump me in with those you call "Obama fanatics." The truth is, I'm no fanatic. I admit to being disappointed in much of what the administration has done. Don't you find it troubling at all that you are a fanatic, as well? Just on the other side of the column - an "anyone but Obama because I hate him for reasons I can't clearly articulate" fanatic. With very little effort, pretty much every single post you make about President Obama can be disproved by non-partisan, provable facts? It should trouble you.

You have swallowed the anti-Obama kool aid. You're more of a fanatic than any one else here.

Nothing wrong with being a fanatic. It's who and or what you are a fanatic about. When you are a fanatic about a man and his ideas of "fundamentally" changing our country, to me that is treason. Liberals are the most hypocritical of all groups.

Wealth:

Liberals are always bashing the wealthy. Yet, they never seem to bash the wealthy democrats. Why is that?

Social Issues:

Liberals always, always believe everything should be "fair". I got news for ya, life ain't fair!

Liberals always want a tax so others can pay for someone else's abortion and or contraceptives. And, they now demand that the Catholic Church provide contraceptives. WTF???

Liberals remind me of of what George Carlin called them -- NIMBY's. They are all for setting up homeless shelters, drug rehab centers, etc. But, if someone suggest building a rehab center in their community, that's when they scream "Not In My Back Yard."

I could go on but why? You and I will NEVER agree on political and or social issues. I honestly don't give a shit how you live your life. Seriously, I really don't. It only becomes an issue when you and your kind want to take away and or restrict gun ownership, demand that I pay for someone else's abortion, that I pay for the Clean Needle Program (for drug users), and when Dillon gets sent home from school because he wore a t-shirt to school that said the word "Marines" on it. Yet, they schools say nothing when the class is told to open their book titled "My Two Dads" and to begin reading it.

You, your president, and his entire administration are despicable. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You're all nothing but a flock of fucking sheep!

latest1.jpg

latest2.jpg

latest3.jpg

latest4.jpg

latest5.jpg

latest6.jpg

Says the biggest over emotional, no account, made up facts, douche bag on the face of the earth. Crawl back into your hole and work on forming a coherent thought for a change. Just unbelievable how fucking stupid you truly are.

Deepcover

Closed Account
This is off topic but Hilary Clinton looks pretty hot in this photo. I wonder if Obama gets reelected will she cont as Secretary Of State? Cont that War On Drugs issue. Everything seems to be a war on everything nowadays:rolleyes:
latest1.jpg

Fanatics, huh? Who around here displays near textbook fanaticism?... Wikipedia defines it like so:
Fanaticism is a belief or behavior involving uncritical zeal, particularly for an extreme religious or political cause or in some cases sports, or with an obsessive enthusiasm for a pastime or hobby. Philosopher George Santayana defines fanaticism as "redoubling your effort when you have forgotten your aim";[2] according to Winston Churchill, "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject". By either description the fanatic displays very strict standards and little tolerance for contrary ideas or opinions.

Yeah, you're right, we (the ones who don't make an Obama-obsessed thread every 2 seconds) are definitely the fanatics.