• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

(for guys) have you ever tried cum/ pre cum?

(for guys) have you ever tried cum/ pre cum?

• shot it straight straight in mouth and spit it out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tried none yet but want to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
If your still hungry instead of cum, you could try the box of baking soda in the back of the refrigerator it's the same effect, according to Maxium magazine.

Yeah I've tasted it when I've gone down on a woman after having sex.
Or when I've kissed her after she gave me head.
Also sometimes after I've cum on her tits.

No big deal :dunno:

But if it was somebody else's cum that would be a major no go.

I use it as a substitute for corn starch when cooking. It's a wonderful coagulant.

:rofl:

My grandfather used to sell corn starch door to door.
Now you've got me wondering if he ever included a personal additive :1orglaugh

There was no pejorative in my question ....:) I suppose what I meant was 'why is it one of your many kinks'? What is it about boys eating boys that turns you on?

Can you really explain kinks? That is what I was trying to point out. People are set off by different things.

Anything (within whatever limits my mind sets) that is humiliating is a huge turn for me. In my mine, a male eating cum is humiliating in some way (do not read this as "wrong"). So, that is very hot to me.

I love the whole bi male thing because of the dominance and submission involved.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Can you really explain kinks? That is what I was trying to point out. People are set off by different things.

Anything (within whatever limits my mind sets) that is humiliating is a huge turn for me. In my mine, a male eating cum is humiliating in some way (do not read this as "wrong"). So, that is very hot to me.

I love the whole bi male thing because of the dominance and submission involved.

This is all very interesting ... and, I don't think there is such as thing as 'wrong' with sex, as long as noone is being hurt emotionally or physically (against their will)

I get what you're saying though .... a man who 'surrenders' for some kind of penetration (or submission) is a very different and interesting animal from the strutting buck 'anything not 100% hetero is 100% homo' guy ..... I hate that guy:D

Hey if you expect the ladies to have it then once in a while you gotta have a taste as well! ;)

Wouldn't it make more sense that if we expect ladies to taste our stuff, then we gotta taste theirs? I have no intention of "trying" cum, but something from a pussy doesn't sound so bad (I'm just setting myself up for piss jokes here). :1orglaugh

I can suck my own dick so i get my cum direct from the source. I don't swallow much I do jizz in my mouth a lot cum isn't bad but precum off my wife's nipples is the best

Juliuscaesar

Closed Account
I'd blow my brains out before I'd do that!

:eeew:

eaten your cum (shot it straight in your mouth) and love it (do it often), once in a while
shot it straight straight in mouth and spit it out I have done
eaten your cum straight in mouth out of curiosity and still do it every now and then yes!
eaten your cum once and never again (or someone elses) just mine
just tried precum love it! eat mine often

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
This thread has special needs, see I bet you were thinking I was going to say reatarded huh?