• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Football legend Diego Maradona, 60, passed away

6250331e10c745bd9dfe073eb69f7a31.jpg

El Pibe de Oro (The Golden Kid), Diego Armando Maradona just passed away from heart attack during brain surgery.

He was probably the greatest soccer player ever (althought some would say Pele was even better).

Maradona was both an nagel and a devil and both aspects of him were on display during the 1986 semi-final angainst England. Maradona score two goals during this game :

You, americans, cannot imagine how much Maradona is revered in Argentina. He's litterally a god there :

RIP Diego

Last edited:
I will say this once "FOOTBALL".

I fully expect Saint Peter to utter the words "cheating prick" when he passes through the pearly gates.
And then give him a high-five. :angel1:

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Sorry Johan, I never noticed your thread!

His picture adorned my bedroom wall in my early teens. RIP Diego🙏
unnamed.png

Por siempre en nuestros corazones

Harpsman

Light one for Me

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Johan, I'm from the Pelé school. Next Maradona. Then Giorgio Chinaglia.

So long # 10 - to quote Ace - "we hardly knew ya."

Diego Maradona.jpg

I fully expect Saint Peter to utter the words "cheating prick" when he passes through the pearly gates.
If England played better defense and didn't allow him to penetrate like a hot knife through butter on those two goals ...

You're still pissed at that header? Johan's video "Hand of God" goal in the 1986 quarter-finals. There was no use of his right hand! And the referee didn't call it.

They slowed that tape down so many times. And they showed it from different angles. It was like the Zapruder film. He didn't use his hand.

Grow a pair.

High five for the cocaine abuse!

How dare you make fun of someone's addiction? Yes, that was a problem of his. But yet you seem to have no compassion or sympathy.

Last edited:

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I will say this once "FOOTBALL".

Done.

Diego was the greatest icon the sport has ever seen. As fascinating and flawed a man as he was brilliant and unmatched as a footballer. I'm sorry I never got to see much of him at his peak, but I'll always be thankful for the 34 years of crying he set off in England fans. RIP.