• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Flower Tucci and ebay!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
ok any news?

Yea, a $10 bid on a bag of unopened shit she had found in a box. Some of the dresses are worth the price but I'm not her size and don't wear dresses. Maybe best she should set up a table at a flea market.

Do you think that those unboxed things that looks like panties would sell better in a male dominated pervy forums if they were actually recently used and unwashed? ;)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Do you think that those unboxed things that looks like panties would sell better in a male dominated pervy forums if they were actually recently used and unwashed? ;)

I know where you're going but I think she is just looking to thin out her closet. FreeOnes has a strict no selling stuff on the boards. Just promotionals from officially checked people. I vacuum pack my unwashed underpants and have them hanging on peg hooks in a few local bodegas. It doesn't pay the rent but I get enough for new ones and some extra track money.

I know where you're going but I think she is just looking to thin out her closet. FreeOnes has a strict no selling stuff on the boards. Just promotionals from officially checked people. I vacuum pack my unwashed underpants and have them hanging on peg hooks in a few local bodegas. It doesn't pay the rent but I get enough for new ones and some extra track money.

Oh, judging from your avatar, do man panties sell well in ebay? Should I try to sell some ugly smelly man panties or are you one of those cross-dressing guys and selling girl panties for better income? I wonder if there are own panty markets for gay men with this kind of fetishes or if buying those kind of things is any popular withn girls... I remember that Anders had that fart fetish suggestion, maybe he would buy...

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Ah you're actually not allowed to sell used panties, lingerie or toys on ebay, supposedly. I've tried it and they kept sending me emails telling me they were closing my auctions and that they'd ban me if I kept trying to sell worn panties. That's what abibids is for :)

So long as she's sticking to ebay's rules, she's good to go.