• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FISTING WOW- WHAT did i just see

I just saw a few fisting videos that have ruined me for regular penis sex watching
It bordered on the obscene when I saw 2 hands buried up to the wrist in a pussy
and the girl moaning like crazy- instead of saying GEWT THOSE HANDS OUT NOW.

What do the rest of you people think of extreme fisting

I DEFINATELY have seen what cant be unseen but I may need a psychiatrist to treat my condition
I can not believe I saw it and somehow cant get the thing I thought I saw out of my brain
Maybe it was a dream or an illusion or an episode of the twilight zone.
you have seen what cannot be unseen.

I'll stick to my playboyplus.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
No need:(

ban-one

Works for panties
If the woman is enjoying it, it can be pretty hot to see her take whole hands inside her. I don't think I've ever seen two hands in the same pussy, but I have seen one in each hole, and one where I think a guy had his dick in her pussy and another girl had her hand in the woman's ass, jerking off the cock in the pussy.

I just saw a few fisting videos that have ruined me for regular penis sex watching
It bordered on the obscene when I saw 2 hands buried up to the wrist in a pussy
and the girl moaning like crazy- instead of saying GEWT THOSE HANDS OUT NOW.

What do the rest of you people think of extreme fisting

Oh great, damppanties is back.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I don't think I've ever seen two hands in the same pussy, but I have seen one in each hole, and one where I think a guy had his dick in her pussy and another girl had her hand in the woman's ass, jerking off the cock in the pussy.

GTFO... you're kidding, talking about some anime shit or something... right?

Nope, it was real.

Maybe she got a hole in her holes connecting the holes.

ban-one

Works for panties
Maybe she got a hole in her holes connecting the holes.

Nah, there's only a thin membrane separating the two spaces. You can feel whatever is on the other side no problem.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Nah, there's only a thin membrane separating the two spaces. You can feel whatever is on the other side no problem.

Oh-OK. So the membrane was thin enough for her to grab at and play with his wiener. I wonder if it feels good to have greasy buttsex with a lady while she's delivering a baby. The baby might think you're a pervert though.

ban-one

Works for panties
Oh-OK. So the membrane was thin enough for her to grab at and play with his wiener. I wonder if it feels good to have greasy buttsex with a lady while she's delivering a baby. The baby might think you're a pervert though.

Not just the baby.