• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

First Trip to New Orleans

Driving into the city of New Orleans, I clicked the blinker switch to turn right into the alley which would lead to the Ritz-Carlton hotel. Stepping out, I placed the key into the hand of the valet. I watched as his muscles flexed under his bell hop uniform. The atmosphere was different here, as if magic lingered in the air. The people of the city so open to visitors and to their culture. I couldn't wait to get out and explore the beauty of the French Quarter and to make my erotic fantasy come true. I wanted to fuck a true New Orleans thug, not just a wanna be, no I wanted a hard pounding that I knew only he could give. What I wanted was a quick fuck that would lead to a night of pleasure, the kind I had yet to experience. Forgetting my travel companion even existed, "Are you coming or what?" "Oh not yet, but I have a feeling it won't be long." I replied as she pulled her bag from the back seat. Dressing quickly in our club clothes, we headed out to explore the infamous and historical Rue Bourbon. My secret agenda at the top of my list, we sauntered to the open door of a Jazz bar. The sweet sounds of New Orleans drifted out to caress our ears and intice us further inside. Taking a seat at a small table, I glanced around the tightly packed room, disappointed no one seemed to match my expectations. As time passed, we became lost in the sound of Jazz and I began to forget about my fantasy when I saw him. It was as if he appeared out of nowhere and he was walking over to my table. "Hey mama, you wanna dance?" The smooth skin of his milk chocolate hands was extended in my direction. My mouth watered as I thought of sucking those fingers like I would his cock. His athletic ability was apparent in the build of his body, he wore a tight fitting shirt that hugged his wash board abs.
Being short, I turned my head up to meet his gaze and his face was beautiful. The strong line of his jaw set with confidence and a small scar followed along his right eyebrow. Magnificent, I thought to myself wondering what was hid behind the Gucci jeans he wore so well. As the music continued to play, I could feel his hard cock pressed against my ass. My pussy began to soften and cream with each touch. His strong hands caressed my arms as his hips continued to grind into my ass. Spinning me to face him, his mouth lowered to meet mine and his tongue mingled with mine. My pussy was now soaked with anticipation. This was sure to be the best weekend trip in my life, I thought to myself. "Let's go somewhere private." His voice deep voice only added fuel to the fire that now burned in my veins. "Yes" I said, my voice raspy from pent up passion. Leading me toward the back of the bar, we dipped into the privacy of the restroom, he locked the latch behind us. His strong arms lifted me and pressed my back to the cool wall. Impatiently, he pulled my soft delicate breast from the top of my dress and his mouth found the hard nipples. His free hand made it way between my legs dipping a finger inside. "Damn girl, you are soaked. I like that. What is your name?" "Jessa and yours?" I said awkardly, my face heating up as the blush crept up my cheeks. "J'Quan. Shit you're tight." He said as his fingers pressed in and out of my pussy, his thrumb rubbing against my clit. Reaching between us, I found the button to his jeans and worked to free his cock. Through the pounding sound of my heart, I heard the sound of his zipper releasing and the opening of the little foil packet. Then there it was, the huge head of his latex covered cock pressed against my tight slit. He had no reason to go slow and easy given the situation and he drove his cock hard into my tight pussy. I cried out as the walls of my pussy gave way to his intrusion. The burning fullness was more than I could handle until his hand found my clit and my wetness began to flow. Pleasure began to build in my swollen clit as he continued the assault on my tiny white pussy. The sensation exploded throughout my body and I cried out his name in the tiny little club bathroom. An orgasm to last a lifetime I thought to myself. "Where are you staying?" He asked. "The Ritz-Carlton." "Good, I will be by later, this is not over. If you enjoyed that, you will love what I have in store for you."

That's a pretty hot fantasy! Too bad your friend didn't get in on the action! It seems that the black cock/white pussy scenario is the most sought after fantasy according to most of the recent stories in this section. For that I say:rubbel::rubbel: