• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

First timer sex

First timer sex

I was living alone when I met this guy on a dating website. He liked breasts. I have nice 19 yr old breasts. It seemed like a good match. He was older and more experienced than I was. But when I talked to him, I felt amazed by how alike we were. I might have loved him a little bit, for all his flaws. We kissed in a karaoke room at 5 a.m. I was tired and drunk, but I knew he wanted me. It excited me — I wanted him too. He touched me on a bridge in the city, pressed against the railing, his hands in my hair, and I knew this was it. I felt ridiculously, breathlessly turned-on. I could do this thing. It wasn't impossible.

He liked breasts. I have nice breasts. It seemed like a good match…

We made out like teenagers on the couch in my apartment. I kissed him and at 25 he knew what to do next. He put his hands down my pants. He put his mouth on my breasts. (I had told him I was a virgin via email. It was almost impossible; I didn't think I could actually type the words. I felt incredibly awkward about it.) My chosen partner was not a comforting person, either. But maybe I didn't want comfort. I wanted it to be over in a way

We watched TV and he held my hand and touched my hair. We started kissing, and I liked it a lot this time. I licked his collarbones and I took off my shirt. There was another first — shirtless in front of someone who wanted to have sex with me. Then he put his hands down my underwear. Another first. For a second, I was terrified. I wanted to stop him. Was I really going to do this? For that moment, I was here and alive. It felt like reality was ten times more intense than usual.

Then I realized it felt really good. He fingered me, and I wasn't sure what to do with my hands or the rest of my body. I was still a bit terrified. I ran my hands over his back and just held on. He kissed my breasts and then he went down on me. It felt almost impossibly good. I wasn't really sure if I came or not — it didn't feel like my usual orgasms did — but when he stopped touching me, I felt pretty satisfied. Then I touched him, my palm against bare skin. Before I knew it, I was giving a blowjob. After he came, we made out some more, and he fingered me a bit again. Then he wanted to fuck me.

I told him to lick my vagina to get me wet. I had noticed that extra moisture built up and leaked from my vagina during my personal fingering sessions. This also sent shivers up my spine and a warm feeling in my vagina. I thought the extra vaginal attention would help with lubrication and also delay my penetration- I was thinking of hopping off and ending this encounter. I was afraid and did not know if the shivers were from fear or his tongue on my clit hood. When his tongue slipped on to my aroused clit I started shaking and breathing hard. NOW I wanted to fuck and have him fill my vagina with warmth.

We started out in the missionary position, him between my legs. At first it wasn't so bad. It felt strange, but a little familiar, not much different than a few fingers inside of me. But when he pushed further inside, it started to hurt, like he was pushing against something solid, like something was ripping inside of me. I put up with it for a while, presuming that it would end, but it didn't, and I eventually pushed him away when an extra-hard thrust really hurt. Suddenly blood was all over my pelvis.

Then he realized that it was supposed to be easier with the girl on top, so that's what we did. It still hurt at first, but I could control the amount of penetration, and maybe it had started getting better by that time anyway. I can still remember when it started feeling good. I couldn't tell at first if what I was feeling was pleasure or pain, but the sensation became a bright pleasure that ran up the back of my spine like bright sparks. His penis rammed in and out and pushed my pelvis up and down. I was along for the ride and before long I was on the bottom being held down firmly and being penetrated with his very wide penis. His thick heavy sperm covered my labia lips and was dripping on the bed.

My first feeling after we finished was relief. A sensation of well being and a kind of foggy out of body experience followed by a sense of being drained of energy.

I woke up with him cleaning us both up. We had slept in the stained bedding all night. Being naked- both of us- led to another love session. I moaned more or so I thought as the night before I was drunk. I enjoyed this session more for pleasure but the emotional connection was not as deep. His penis was deeper in penetration than my emotions.

I felt beholden to him and hoped to see him again. He penetrated me in the prone position with me on my stomach. I entered a world of wonder and relaxation. He flipped me for more missionary with him holding me down firmly barely able to squirm. I grabbed some sheet mounds and squeezed tight. He got one leg up High and pinned my pelvis in a vise like grip. His penis slipped in and he pounded me furiously. When he was done I was covered in his seman aND I GAVE HIM A BLOW JOB TO CLEAN HIM UP. I massaged his balls and sucked each testical in my mouth for a personal bath. Soon he was hard again and I was licking, sucking his rod to full man hood. This was a real man being able to maintain such an erection after all we had done earlier.

He shot a chunky load in my mouth and I swallowed every last drop- even fingering in a few gobs that leaked from the vise like grip my tongue and mouth had on his man hood.

When he left that afternoon, I already suspected I'd never see him again, and I didn't. The man showed up once but the boy must have prevented another encounter.
I have thought of him over the years with yearning and wonder.