• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

first time sex

damppanties

Banned
my friend brenda wrote this story in her diary which i received upon her death last year so i am sharing it with the freeones community
I am also attaching a picture of her and a picture of me- feast your eyes boys on our tight bodies and read her story !!!!!!!

I was in the middle of transferring high schools. at 18 years old. I'd visited the high school I was moving to, and I'd decided that I hated it with a burning fire. It didn't help that I was newly atheistic and that the school was a staunch no-sex-before-marriage type of Christian school. In the penultimate month I spent before transferring, I decided to do something that I knew would piss off the entire school. (Not that I planned to tell them about it.) An underlying reason was that all my friends had lost their virginity prior to turning eighteen. My nineteenth birthday was coming up, and although I claimed not to care, I did. yes i was held back a grade and started school late due to my december birthday. make jokes i do not care. I was smart enough to get laid by a boy i liked and who cared for me.

Up to this point, all my sexual experiences had been occasional. I had never had a boyfriend. Nor did I want one. The closest I'd gotten to sex prior was somewhere between second and third base — the closest I'd felt to being aroused was with a girl in a moment of bisexual experimentation.

One night, I was out with a friend who was saving herself (not for marriage, she claimed, just for someone special) and who was also serially hooking up with random guys. After bumming several cigarettes from them, I, was already well on my way to getting fucked by one of them, they suggested that we go back inside and get into a drinking contest. I did not as i wanted to be sober during sex with the boy who kept flirting with me Lost story short, they all left and I , exchanged basic information with one guy. He was two years older than me and seemed not to be a total douche, which was all I was looking for. (I did find out later, from the look of his apartment, that he was a trust-fund kid.)

Then I found the guy who I had just been flirting with me to be even sexier when he removed his shirt and we went outside to make out on one of the benches. I agreed to go home with him and told the girl I was with, very confidently, that I was taking a taxi home.

We got to his place and although I wanted to get down to business, he seemed nervous and insisted on showing me around first. Then I went down on him for awhile, until he decided it was time for reciprocation and tried to fingerbang me. Despite being wet, I had no desire for foreplay and just wanted to fuck and lose my virginity. I was also somewhat fearful of losing my virginity with the stories of the pain and bleeding and girls who were emotional wrecks for months afterward over the act with its moral implications and such. I even heard of two girls who got pregnant on there initial sexual outing. One girl said the condom slipped off and she had to dig it out of her self when they were done with what turned out to be a short intercourse act as the boy let go immediately after busting her cherry and created a bloody mess. The boy said he had to go after he returned from the bathroom and the time from there tearing their clothes off each other till he left was eight minutes.

Eventually he put on a condom and pushed into me in the missionary position. The pain was excruciating. I struggled out from under him. We tried several positions, but I couldn't get over how painful it was to have him inside me, so I suggested anal sex. That lasted for about a minute until we both gave it up; I pulled off his condom and sucked him off.

After he finished, he seemed strangely insecure (maybe he was a virgin as well?) so I assured him he had been great and that I had already climaxed earlier. He asked me to stay the night and put his arm around me, so we, two virtual strangers, snuggled naked. I woke up at six a.m. and tried to bolt for it, but he got up and insisted we try again and have better sex. so here is how the big event went down.

I started by pulling down his shorts to expose a flaccid penis. He pulled me closer for a very tight hug as he partially removed my shorts and felt my butt cheeks. I removed my shirt and reached for his manhood but he held be back with his hands and pushed me on the bed forcefully on my back and ripped the bikini bottom off. He fell on top of me and pinned me down with his body weight so I could hardly move. I spread my legs and he fingered my vagina and clitoris. Soon he was rubbing a fairly well developed erection all over my labia lips and clitoris and I was getting moist. He proceeded to enter my vagina and pressed against my hymen. I suddenly felt cold and started to shake and tremble a little so he withdrew his penis head and told me to relax as he would wait for the right time to enter me. I started to massage his back and he lifted off me to suckle my breasts and bring my nipples to attention.

He rubbed my pelvis and tummy and put his weight on me again and in a missionary position he was again pushing his manhood against my hymen all of a sudden he was inside me all the way and I felt a warm moist feeling around my vagina and a sudden jolt of pain up my spine that was replaced my my lightheadedness and and giddy buzzing feeling all over my body. He left his manhood buried in my vagina and did not stroke in and out. He put his arms around me in a hugging position and I was clawing his lower back. I wrapped my legs around my lover and I felt his penis getting bigger and throbbing. As it was he tried to stroke a few times but my hold on him kept him inside fully and soon I felt his cum hit my insides as his penis spasmed and grew soft in me. He and I drifted off to sleep in each others arms in an hour we did it again even though i was satisfied but he needed more so i let him have me again even though i was sore from the previous nights activities.

I started by separating my mouth from his manhood which I was nursing back to an erect state and I also stopped grabbing his butt as he was focused, relaxed and now ready to continue with our carnal desires. I again rolled a condom over his penis and pinched the tip till he grimaced a bit. He grabbed my slim waist and bent me over a table and proceeded to enter my vagina he started slapping my butt cheeks till they were red and I was leaking vaginal juice. He then spun me around face to face and looked deeply in my eye and raised my leg and entered me again but this time we saw each others expression and his face was telling me he was somewhere else maybe in a childhood fantasy but I wanted him back in the here and now with me as his penis was massaging my vagina and my vagina was enveloping his most sensitive shaft. I wanted to communicate with him with my face, eyes and vagina and him to communicate on the same level as me with his face, eyes and penis. I rubbed his chest and he seemed to get more focused and energized and he looked in by eyes and I starred at his baby blue eyes and our thoughts seemed to merge together as he withdrew his penis and started kissing my pointy nipples, lips, ears and forehead. As he rubbed my ears he found my sweet spot even I did not know about and I melted in his hands and became dizzy with excitement and felt a rumble in my tummy as sparks shot down my spine. I wondered how he felt and tried to communicate with my eyes. He made me lay down on my stomache and entered my vagina while I was in the prone position and held firmly in place by his hands on my hips as I spread my legs to allow a deeper penetration. I was now very well lubed and buzzing with excitement until I felt his finger applying lube to my anal opening and before long a thumb in my anus all the way and shivers in my tummy and thighs were rocking me and causing my body to tremble and shake. Soon his cock head was pressing against my ass and I thought he should have asked permission first but I could not stop him and I could not speak.

I was under his control and my body was his for the taking again and I could do nothing but moan, and groan as he entered me I started to cry tears of joy and the tears streamed down my face. If my man could see me now what would he think. He was now in my ass fully as far as he could fit he was patient by not stroking and let me get used to the feeling. Suddenly I began to coo and mutter sweet nothings into the bedding. He then used a small dildoe to enter my vagina and suddenly I was full to the max and could do nothing but be there under his control and beg for an aggressive fucking to release my pent up sexual tension or just his commands so I couls please my master and he would take pity on me. Soon enough he removed his penis and dildoe flipped me over and shoved in a butt plug and his own penis into my vagina. I was startled and started moaning again and shook with abandon. Sparks were flying and I had a sensation of floating as I coated his pelvis and mine with my secretions from my vagina. I lost it and screamed but was brought back to earth as I gazed into his eyes and he drew me back to his reality. I was in reality a mass of emotions and a fire burning in my pussy made me super sensitive to my surroundings and I wondered if I was going to have one of those famed mind bending orgasms woman have. He began stroking my pussy with his erection and a warm sensation came over me and I squirted some fluid out of my pussy. My man reached down and pinched a fold of skin above my clit then cupped my clitoris some with his hand keeping up the rhymic slow pumping and with the other hand he cupped a tit and pinched a firm nipple. I did not want this to end and he was able to continue a while as he knew I was at a new sexual plateau. Suddenly my lights went out as my body stiffened, shook and went into full body twitching and later I was told I started to babble incoherently and curled up in a fetal position for a few minutes. I was half conscious of my surroundings and as I became more aware I realized my lover needed his release so I spread my legs and invited Ted to his reward- my body. He kissed me and removed the butt plug and started eating my vagina as the aroma usually aroused him. He pistoned his cock in my mouth down my throat for a while and I tried to apply as much pressure as I could to his shaft and I cupped his sperm makers. I relaxed my throat so he could push deeper and deeper and he seemed to know when I needed to breath. Soon he was sucking my clit and shifting it back and forth in his mouth making my breathing deeper and more rapid. His magic finger was soon at work on my clit. he mounted me in missionary position and he immediately blew his load and sighed and eventually fell out flaccid and tired and went to sleep

Then I took a bus to my parents' house in another city. The woman I was staying with had assumed I had gone home the previous evening.

It wasn't bad, but in hindsight, it was kind of a extreme way to lose my virginity. I had seen this boy plenty for a few years as he was a caring lover and gave me my first orgasm 2 years later. I have never seen a cock as big or thick as his ever and i am now almost 50 years old, single and get sex almost 4 times a week.
brenda

Attachments

• me at beach house.jpg
    me at beach house.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 300