• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

First Person Shooter

sorry to be talkin about games...just thought it would make a nice change

parkers fault....he put the idea into my head :D

FUCK I FORGOT THE POLL...DUMBASS

McRocket

Banned
SiliconeTits said:
sorry to be talkin about games...just thought it would make a nice change

parkers fault....he put the idea into my head :D

FUCK I FORGOT THE POLL...DUMBASS

AS far as I am concerned...one should NEVER apologize about talking about video games. Remove masturbating and video games from my life and, well, that is my life - in essence. :)

mcrocket said:
Remove masturbating and video games from my life and, well, that is my life - in essence. :)
ditto

I'm just playing HL2 for the second time... great game

hl2 & doom3 are both great games :)
in the multiplayer side, quake3 is the best...

Dinalt

Banned
9inch said:
hl2 & doom3 are both great games :)
in the multiplayer side, quake3 is the best...

:glugglug: Yeah, HL2's great, but I've always found FarCry to be a better multiplayer game - just immense draw distances with sniper rifle.

Dixie Normus said:
For online play I still enjoy Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Yup, I liked it as a straight forward ww2 game and also the occult part of it ... makes it a bit more interesting.

Nightfly said:
Blast from the past... Goldeneye ROCKS!!! :nanner:
Awesome game NF!!!!!! I think i played it thru like 3 times!!!!
Currently enjoying:Doom3, Half Life 2, Far Cry

Goldeneye was incredible. However it is no longer the best. Games like Half Life 2 and Brothers in Arms have rediefined the game. Nothing will ever be the same.

Half-Life (the original) was AMAZING. It's the best FPS I've played, but kinda tough... SIN was cool too (PC game), and I really enjoyed the original Delta Force. For sheer action, DOOM was brilliant and Quake as well (but :wtf: were they thinking with Hexen? That game SUCKED! lol). There are lots of DOOM knock-offs. Nothing wrong with that. I still enjoy playing Disruptor, for example, on the original PlayStation... Good stuff!!! :nanner:

Jizm said:
Goldeneye was incredible. However it is no longer the best. Games like Half Life 2 and Brothers in Arms have rediefined the game. Nothing will ever be the same.
You know, I never noticed it but we can quote ourselves. lol :rolleyes: