• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

First Lady Melania Trump

regardless of what you think of her husband, there's no denying that she has represented this nation with total grace and class.

for those hateful leftists who go after her about her accent, how many languages do YOU speak?

#WhyIHateTheLeft

#WhiskeyTango

:rofl:

Compare this to the Adam thread.

I love this mofo :1orglaugh

himperv

definitely not an idiot.

so I don't get banned: himperv is not an idiot.

fuck you all.

tired of these eggshells.

I'm among idiots.

I have nothing against Melania but I don't think she "has represented this nation with total grace and class". I don't even think she "has represented this nation" by any other mean than holding walking side by side with her husband when they go abroad.
My guess is she doesn't like being the First Lady, she doesn't like the constant media attention. She doesn't like representing the nation. And there's nothing wrong with that.
(And please don't bring Brigitte Macron in the discussion : Brigitte is not the french First Lady. There is no First Lady in France, Brigitte is just the president's wife, she does not represent anything).

Then there's the issue of the languages we're told she speaks (Slovenian, English, French, Italian and Greek)
- Slovenian : It's her mother language. I assume she's 100% fluent
- English : Fluent, with quite an accent
- Greek : Actually I don't know. I've never heard speak greek and actually I don't speak any word of Greek soi I wouldn't know if she speaks greek well or not
-French : As you know, I'm french so I can judge wether Melania is really fluent in French or not. Here's a vidoe of Melania visitinga Children Hospital in Paris :
You can hear her saying two sentences in French : "Bonjour" ("Hello") and "Je m'appelle Melania" (My name is Melania. Except from these two basic (like 1st day of you english course basic) sentences, everytyhing she says is in english. If she's really fluent in french, why would she us english to talk to french kids ? So Melania, fluent in french ? I don't think so...
- Italian : Here's a video of Melania visiting a Children Hospital in Rome
The only italian words you can hear her saying are "Ciao, Come Staï" (Hi, how are you). Again basic italian. But even that she couldn't have it good, she made a mistake, the kind of mistake someone who is fluent in Italian would never make : She said to the kids "Come Stai", which is used to ask the question to a very specific person. I you want to ask that same question to a group of people, you say "Come state". Verbs's conjugation in english are pretty simple. In italian, they are a little more complicated : the énd person singular is different from the énd person plural. So once again, Melania, fluent in Italian. I don't think so

But even thought she dis say she speaks these languages I don't begrudge her for that lie. Who care what language the First Lady speaks.
What bothers me is Trumptards bragging about their First Lady 'cause she so beautiful, so elegant (yes, she is beautiful and elegant), so smart and so fluent in 5 while she's fluent in 2 (maybe 3) languages

How many languages I speak ? French, English, Spanish (not that well, I don't have many opportunities to practice) and a litte bit of Italian

It beats the hell out of those Ebonics Michelle Obama uttered. Let’s just say that she doesn’t possess the oratory skills of her husband.

I'm not interested in a Michelle vs Melania fight, mostly becaue I don't give a shit about Firt Ladies.

That said I would just notive that, whatever was you opinion on Let's Move (and other initiatives Michelle Took on the issue), her intentions were good. She wasn't doing it as par od a secret liberal plot to destroy America or hatever, she was just trying to fight the issue of obesity, particulary kid's obesity.
Can we, at least, agree on that ? Can we agree on the fact that she was trying to do good ?

I'm not interested in a Michelle vs Melania fight, mostly becaue I don't give a shit about Firt Ladies.

That said I would just notive that, whatever was you opinion on Let's Move (and other initiatives Michelle Took on the issue), her intentions were good. She wasn't doing it as par od a secret liberal plot to destroy America or hatever, she was just trying to fight the issue of obesity, particulary kid's obesity.
Can we, at least, agree on that ? Can we agree on the fact that she was trying to do good ?

Cyber bullying is probably the quintessential issue facing kids today considering the impact social media has on our kids and some of the responses some kids have to it.

Far more important than shitty school lunches.

You think the Obama’s wrote their own speeches?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I gotta hand it to you, when you create an alias, you create an alias. :1orglaugh

you call yourself a lawyer... do you have any evidence she did not write the speech herself? there is plenty of documented evidence that melania trump copied the speech and that she has been nakid on the internet.

So thats how you were graded and then became a lawyer

I attended private school until my sophomore year, then I transferred to public school and my parents hated it. But things I studied in 7th grade at private school was just being covered in public school. I entered college during my senior year in high school and earned a few advanced college credits because I believe I was prepared by the private school. I finished undergrad and law school in less than 7 years.

Worship me.