• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Finnish Ducktales

This is the Finnish version of ducktales with the English interpretation of the lyrics. So look at it and prepare to laugh you TACO NAZIs!!!!!!
http://uncutohh.ytmnd.com/

are u serious... i highly doubt that this is how the finnish interpreted the ducktales lyrics.... having the word nazi in a song brings me to believe fake,

also there is nothing on that site that says it is the finnish interpretation

it actually says propoganda page at the top bar

juballs said:
are u serious... i highly doubt that this is how the finnish interpreted the ducktales lyrics.... having the word nazi in a song brings me to believe fake,

also there is nothing on that site that says it is the finnish interpretation

it actually says propoganda page at the top bar

It's actually the ACTUAL Finnish lyrics of the cartoon. And some guy who is like 12 listened and laughed at the funny sounding language and tried to interpret his way. Anti circumcision propoaganda is his interpretation..."I'm going to stroke it...UNCUT OOOHHH!"

definitely a total joke, it's hilarious, I don't know how they came up with the lyrics they chose but I do that with Timberlake songs, usually involving him being a fag.....funny song put to a cartoon tune.

Whoever interpreted the lyrics had the education of a rock. the words are not even close. Taco Nazi = takanasi, it means behind you.