• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Finally, the Palestinian State? A Solution is on nthe Horizon

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
All these behind-closed-door talks and especially involving the bew Saudi leader and Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, seem to have pushed forward a new "megadeal" that could mean the own honmeland for palestinians, finally. Not where the Hamas leadership wants it (inside Israel itself), but a solution I find very doable. A portion of the southern lands from Israel/ Gaza and a portionof the Sinai peninsula.

FEATURE/SINAI PENINSULA
Is Gaza-Sinai state a possibility for Palestinians?

Gaza has been the focus of intense talks behind closed doors in recent weeks as disquiet has risen among Arab states at the humanitarian crisis unfolding in the coastal enclave.

Palestinians there are enduring a scorching summer with barely a few hours of power a day, after Mahmoud Abbas' Palestinian Authority (PA) has refused to finance essential services. Abbas is trying to weaken his Hamas rivals who rule Gaza and assert his own authority.

In the background, an ominous deadline is rapidly approaching. Gaza is expected to be "uninhabitable" within a few years, according to United Nations forecasts. Its economy has been broken by years of Israeli military attacks and a joint Israeli-Egyptian blockade, its population is mostly destitute, and its aquifers are increasingly polluted with sea water.

Gaza's rapidly growing population of two million is already suffocating in a tiny patch of territory. In May, the International Committee of the Red Cross warned that Gaza was on the brink of "systemic collapse".

Israel has good reason to fear the future. Another round of fighting with Hamas, and heavy casualties among ordinary Palestinians, will further damage its image. And sooner or later, ordinary Palestinians are likely to rise up and tear down the security fences that imprison them.

For that reason, Israel and its patrons in Washington - as well as the Arab states - are desperately in search of a remedy.

It is in this context that Palestinians have been pondering the significance of a series of recent secret meetings between Egypt, Hamas and Mohammed Dahlan, an exiled Fatah leader and enemy of Abbas. Are they paving the way to a permanent solution for Gaza - and one that will be largely on Israel's terms?

One possibility - known to be much-favoured by Israel - would be to engineer the creation of a Palestinian state in Gaza and then pressure Egypt to allow it to expand into the neighbouring territory of northern Sinai.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...possibility-palestinians-170716093036972.html

I don't think Palestinians will give up Jerusalem so easily, especially after what Trump did. Don't forget it is a holy city for muslims too (according to isalm, this is where mohaammed ascended from Earth to Heaven).
I don't think Egypt wwill accept to give Sinaï to Palestine, especially if it is Israel who's demanding.
and I don't think Palestinians are interested by a dersert area like Sinaï

No negociations between two third parties (such as the US and the Saudis) will ever produce a viable issue. We've seen what happened in Central Europe after the US and Russia decided the fate of the region at Yalta

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It may come to the leverage of the arab third parties, who are financing Hamas & Fatah. If they say:

Move to the new Palestibne, or we cut the money etc. - they will have to move.

They won't cut the money. cutting the money would let the influence of iran on Fatah and Hamas expand. The Saudis would never do that.

Good points made

I don't think Palestinians will give up Jerusalem so easily, especially after what Trump did. Don't forget it is a holy city for muslims too (according to isalm, this is where mohaammed ascended from Earth to Heaven).
I don't think Egypt wwill accept to give Sinaï to Palestine, especially if it is Israel who's demanding.
and I don't think Palestinians are interested by a dersert area like Sinaï

No negociations between two third parties (such as the US and the Saudis) will ever produce a viable issue. We've seen what happened in Central Europe after the US and Russia decided the fate of the region at Yalta