• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Final Fantasy 7 remake

How are people finding this game?

I been playing this for the past 2 weeks and i love it. Still can't believe the game is like only part 1 and we have to wait for the next parts to come out.

I watched some streamers play through it, and I thought while some of the battle systems could use work the game itself was wonderful, and visually, going through one of my favorite games of all time in an updated version was great. It was pretty awesome.........until the ending. The ending completely ruined the game for me. I won't buy or have anything to do with the series after this.

I watched some streamers play through it, and I thought while some of the battle systems could use work the game itself was wonderful, and visually, going through one of my favorite games of all time in an updated version was great. It was pretty awesome.........until the ending. The ending completely ruined the game for me. I won't buy or have anything to do with the series after this.

without giving spoilers away, is it because the ending of this game isn't technically the end?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
*cough*Platinum*cough*

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I'm playing it pretty steady, but yeah, not the same experience in terms of in love with the game as the original. I think its a bit cheesy, and I would have loved more throwbacks. The only thing I'm really getting truly excited about is the music. I'm enjoying it enough to keep playing it though, so that's good.

Also, Jessie is hot.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I'm 23 hours in. Wall Market is quite the scene.